1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's time to debate!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Caudex, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Caudex

Caudex Guest

What we do in this game is reply to the previous poster and tell him/her why s/he's wrong. Example:
    Fred: It would be great if we had Portals like in Portal. (I believe Portal is capitalized because it's an in-game object.)
    Other Fred: No, that would suck, because people might stick a Portal in a cliff and then shoot the other Portal at me.
    Other Other Fred: You're wrong, cliff-diving is fun. I would just wear a hang glider at all times.
    4th Fred: You're wrong, cliff-diving is not fun. It is an activity designed to use evolutionary responses to heights to scare us.
    5th Fred: You're wrong, because humans perceive the feeling of the sudden dissipation of fear as fun because of evolutionary responses.

It can get as ridiculous as you want. I'll start:
    Bill Nye the Science Guy doesn't do any real science and should not be its public face.

2. Greendalehumans

Wrong, he was my childhood teacher and everyone should respect Bill Bill BillBill!

3. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Wrong, he was not your childhood teacher, unless you got very lucky.