1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Zombie Defense Co] Your Resistance against the Zombies

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by InaRut, Feb 8, 2008.

1. InaRut

He...Hello....
    Welome to Zombie Defense Co. Where it is our duty to help you against the zombie apocolypse.

We have many, many resources to build you your perfect zombie destroying masterpiece! All you have to do is fill out an order.

1)
    This object is
    1) Offensive
    2) Defensive

2) Describe object:

3) Name Object

4) What color would you like this object

5) Would you like a self destructing robot to deliver this object?

Code of Conduct: Zombie Defense CO is a not-for-profit organization designed to help the zombies defeat the EC members by giving weapons that seem to work but actually will kill the operator. JUST JOKING Our manufactured orders are perfectly safe and the robot that designs these code of conducts has been given special non-lying restrictions that have been coded with JAVA. Apples are square.

*Looks at the order and begins to fill out*

1)
    This object is
    2) Defensive

2) Describe object:
    An electrically powered suit that when touched by any zombies they become electricuted. It should tell me of any radiation or other hazards in the area. Rocket boots are a must for quick get away. Also with a push of a button a heat beam should shoot from my crotch.

3) Name Object: Destructosuit

Pink, and Orange

Sure. Make sure it has a nice suit.

2. Orion

Hello is this the Zombie Defense Co?? Great, I'd like to apply for a handy piece of equipment to help slaughter some Zombies. I'm told they make great bbq :evil:
    No! I don't want to hold!! Dammit..

Ehem.. yeah, I was saying:

1)Offensive

2)It's a hat with a circular rainbow pattern that has a very sharp fan on top that expands like a hat from inspector gadget and chops the Zombies' heads off! And it should come with a battery charger, power consumption is a bitch.
    Oh and it should have a bluetooth connection and an automatic "return to sender" program that I can immediately put into any robotic contraption.

3)Zombie-capper (what? like you could come up with something better)

4)Rainbows! I thought you were listening. I better get a consolation prize or something.

5)Oh yeah.

3. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) This object is:
    Both defensive and offensive

2) Describe object:
    A [sort of] meitnerium fission-based gun which when activated emits very high levels of high-energy radiation. High-energy radiation raises the temperature of matter, starting certain chemical reactions (such as combustion) which destroy or disable the target in less than a second. An integrated computer system prevents it from firing at humans and walruses. However, due to licensing issues the system uses Microsoft software, so Zombie Defense Co. will not be liable for failures related to it.

3) Name the object
    Zombie Defense Co. Code Name Moonlight

Glassy black (usually named "Aero Glass")

I'd rather pick it up myself.

4. InaRut

We should turn this into a corrupt a superweapon thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha!