1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Lesbian Music

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Chloeles12, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Chloeles12

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok, so I have two separate questions for you all.

The 'funny' part:
    So I have a story here; when I was a little kid, like 4 or 5, my dad used to play this one song in the car all the time. He only played it in his car, which we called 'the Volkswagen', for obvious reasons. So I didn't need the name of this song; in my mind it was just 'the Volkswagen song'. I loved it, but after a time my dad stopped playing it, and I couldn't ask for it because I didn't know the name. For years that melody tortured me. It played in the back of my head, but I could never hum it quite right. I hadn't heard it until today, on the stereo. So, being much more intelligent now, I asked what it was called. It was 'Clocks' by Coldplay. Now I love that band! To quote David Tennant (who I also love) in saying, "It's Coldplay;just deal with it." So, if you have any music-related stories; go ahead.

The 'lesbian' part:
    I rarely ever listen to girls singing because they fit into only two categories in my mind: Bad (i. e. annoying or a style I dislike) or it turns me on, which is not good when you're in the backseat with two younger siblings or other public places. Anyone else with that problem?
    Thank you :icon_bigg

2. Suffocation

Well, I can't really say much because the bands I listen to are those underground, garage bands that aren't looking to be famous.

3. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

There are some female singers I can stand, for example; Pink, Lacey Sturm from Flyleaf, Hayley Williams from Paramore, Florence + Machines, etc. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: To me, it doesn't matter if a female or male is singing, it's the message they're trying to project. I find your situation very odd, but that's okay. xD

4. Chloeles12

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What can I say, I'm a very strange*ahem* special person...

5. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

We're all a bit strange. : )

6. Kat kanu

Woooo strange people ha ha I sing random songs and I get the funniest looks lol like anything by hinder or hailstorm I think Amy Lee has a beautiful voice o could fall for her just by her voice lol jk