1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pictures of your tattoos and why you have it.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Monmon, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Monmon

Monmon Guest

I have a pegasus tattoo because when I was a little boy I used to have an imaginary pegasus friend who would visit me in my bedroom and take me out for a ride into the sky.

Attached Files:

2. Delta

This is my only tattoo. My sisters have the same symbol on their wrist and hip respectively. It's a celtic trinity, because there are three of us, and we have Irish heritage. The line making it is connected since we're all family, and the circle keeps them all centered together.

We were never the "best friends, chat all the time" kind of sisters, but we do love each other very much. We got these right before I went away to college.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/members/18380-albums4031-picture33565.html

3. Delta

Does this work?

4. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Yes, it looks like a triquetra. It is the symbol they used in the tv series charmed.

5. Juggalo

No camera, but you can google search hatchetman and see a million tattoos of it. It is solid black, small, and on my shoulder. Looks like shit cuz I have a needle phobia and passed out from fear a few times.
    Gonna get a deadpool tattoo soon, but can't decide on what I want. Either its gonna be the male equivalent of a trampstamp, with the circular deadpool logo located below my belly button and half visible when I wear clothing, or a full deadpool action tattoo on the back of my leg. Which would be cooler? I'm gonna have a panic attack either way, but darnit I need a deadpool tattoo asap.

6. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to have it completed? Was ir done all in one session (how long?) or did you take multiple visits?

7. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Are you seriously asking us which would be cooler? It's your own body and I think you know what's best for it or you could ask your tattooist which would be better, they usually know from experience, but you should still follow your own instinct. It's not like a stick-on where you can just remove it if you get bored, you might regret taking someone's advice on a forum.

In one session, I think it took about an hour or so.

8. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    tfw no tattoos ;_;

9. Juggalo

10. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Well, up to you then, I hope someone will pick for you. :slight_smile: Coz I can't, hehe!

11. chained butterfly

When I turn 16 (a few more weeks!) then me and my mom are getting matching tattos on our foot that say Te quiero con toda mi alma

Which means; I love you with all of my soul.

12. Koalaman

None yet sadly. Mainly because I'm a bit indecisive about what I want to get and don't want to rush into it.

I'd love a Deadpool tattoo as well! (!) but I want a Spidey one more.

13. Delta

No. It is not from Charmed. :dry: I get asked that so much. I didn't even know that was a thing. It's got nothing to do with that, looks nothing like the triquetra they use, and is completely between my sisters and I. Grr.

---------- Post added 24th Nov 2012 at 09:28 PM ----------

Their triquetra is so skinny and ill proportioned. And triquetras were used for many different meanings thousands of years before tv. Why can't someone use a symbol without it being immediately linked to a TV show? I would never get a tattoo of anything from TV.

14. Capichino

No tatoes but I would get it saying like in Japaniese "I'm gay" that no one could know what it ment :grin: