1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online gay/straight acting Quiz

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by step49x, Sep 16, 2006.

1. step49x

Try taking it and seeing what you get. I took it because I was curious. I'm not sure how much it actually means, but it was fun to take, none-the-less.

Oh, and for anyone who has taken it and knows what this means, I got a "2."

http://www.straightacting.com/quizzes/guy/index.php

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Level 3 -- Mostly Straight Acting

3. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Level 4 - Somewhat straight acting.

4. step49x

Let's make this a little more accurate, and a little more content to our posts.

You took the quiz, you got your results. How accurate do you think they were? Do your results fit you, or are they the compleate opposite of how you feel you present yourself?

I thought mine were pretty accurate. I'm definately not someone right now who would go around right now announcing my orientation to the world, in either word or in action.

5. Micah

Level 3 -- Mostly Straight Acting

Though I think I deserve level 4 (less straight acting)

6. tired_of_lying411

5--somewhat feminine

not sure what this means, they should have a scale (ie 1-10, ten being feminine... or 1-5.. .

I think i could quite easily be classified as a 'metrosexual' guy, but maybe a little bit more femenine than that. Thats what most people think.. that im metro. I like it that way.

I guess, being design-oriented in my future careers of choice, i posess many qualities that that survey would find to be feminine. I guess a more accurate survey would have, in addition, some questions relating to how apparent it is that you have done the above things. Like do you like 'gay music'? ..... but does everyone know it?

7. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Shiznit. Level 9 - The Ultimate Feminin.

Even i didn't expect it to be that high. Maybe like a 7 or something but wow lol.

Well when i change just a single answer which was a 50/50 decision. It went to level 8 which better describes me i think.

8. imad

When I took this test a couple of years ago, I got a 3 (mostly straight acting). When I took it today, I got a 6 (mostly feminine). I think the difference is because I came out to all my friends and to my immediate family. I don't see myself as very feminine though... Most people that don't know see me and think "nerdy good boy," not "fem gay boy" (though I'm neither of those two). Some close friends can connect the dots and find the feminine traits in me, but that's not too common.

9. LowestVocal017

LOL! I rated a level 8, typically feminine, just like I always knew myself as. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc (!)

10. LorenzG1950

Oh well, got a 4 - somewhat straight acting. That's probably fairly accurate although I think I'm much better at playing straight. A lot of the stereotypes just don't fit at all (I like to watch all kinds of sports, don't care for musicals, etc.).

Maybe there are some better surveys out there that are more in depth???

Lorenz:grin:

11. nisomer

12. step49x

Anyone know of any other good/better polls for determining this kind of thing?

Or, we can head the topic in another direction. How gay/strait acting do you think you are (as in, how many gay steriotypes do you fit)?

For me, I really think I fit very few steriotypes. It seems like the only people who can tell I'm gay (or I think they think I'm gay, at least) are the gays that are very outgoing about their sexuality. Ok, I'll narrow that down to the most recent two gays that I've met. If I talk with an outgoing gay (or anyone i don't know that well, for that matter), I tend to have a shy, reserved personality, mixing in a little awkwardness that I often feel. It seems like this personality has made a few 'gaydars' go off before (although if you consider the cercumstances, one was at a theatre thing and the other was at this college GSA-thing i've been talking about, it makes sense that they're already checking out guys for any signs).

13. William1

I must be on the wrong forum, I got level 0 !!! :eek:

This is what they said -

:confused:

14. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I need 20 millilitres of femininity stat! :lol:

But there's nothing wrong with being a musculin gay....in fact it's natural to have contrast in life. Wouldn't it be boring if all gays we feminin?:icon_smil

15. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    That's why I love being gay. There's so much diversity to it...it almost seems like the LGTBQA community is the only social group that embraces ALL types of diversity...or at least it's the only one I can think of at the moment...

16. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I scored a 2.

17. TriBi

I did it - but didn't get a score...because I get paranoid about anywhere that wants an email addy...

18. Micah

You can enter a fake email (ie [email protected]). Nothing actually gets sent to it. you can just view your results on the next page.

19. PREP_x_C0RE

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh gosh. I got a 9! Haha like the person a feew posts before I was expecting a 7 or maybe an 8. But now that I think about it it is besically right. Who am I kidding?:lol:

20. TriBi

Hmmm...I almost feel like I am letting the side down...

Level 1...