1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epic Fails

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Menaki-Neko, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I got this idea when while I was chatting with another member of EC, and I thought it would be funny to get everybody's "Epic Fails."

I'll start. A little while I walked into a glass door, I swear to God, whoever cleans those windows deserves a raise.

Another fail is when I couldn't remember what the number for 9-1-1 was. I was all like, "Hey, what's the number for 9-1-1?" Everything was alright though, I didn't need to call the police.

2. MatthewJS

I ran into a see through glass at an airport. It was funny!

3. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Haha my niece did that at our house

I fell in the back of the classroom trying to pick up a pencil before...

4. jdeb1992

I was looking for the remote- searching everywhere- it was in my hand...

5. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Done that but i was talking on my phone then started to look for it

6. jdeb1992

Done that too. Also tried calling my phone too look for it while it is sitting next to me

7. FranklinK

I have tons of fail moments. The other day I was trying to make soup in the microwave and the can said the bowl needed a lid. So I got a tupperware lid and it wasn't all the way down so I looked for something to hold it down and found a tennis ball. Roommate walked in as I was putting the tennis ball on the lid of my soup bowl and had a conniption fit. I'm no longer allowed to operate the microwave in the house anymore, but I still sneak it when no one is home. Like a boss.

8. GayforGuys

Just the other day I was walking down the street and I saw a cute guy!
    So I was trying to pull of that 'sexy but disinterested' look.... and I walked into a Car.
    It was cute though, the guy pretended he never saw it and smiled, I assume he was just trying to be thoughtful - but Damn that look was hard to pull off!

9. Pat

Pat

Well... the other day I felt all good because I stretched $20 at the store. Got chicken, salad, salmon and spaghetti. Went to cook the spaghetti the other night and realized I had everything but beef. Lol.

10. leer

totally miss judged a chair at work ended up flat on my ass

11. SomeNights

Left my bookbag in the trunk of a friends car with my laptop in it. Recovered that to find out I left my laptop charger at school X.X

12. CTJ

CTJ

I once tried to run across a road just as the lights were changing, thinking i could make it before the green light. I ended up slipping on a wet drain and face planted in the middle of the road. In front of a bus. A full bus. I got up, bleeding from the wrists and in great pain and walked off as if nothing had happened. I turned round to see most of the people on the bus, including the driver, were in hysterics. Epic Fail.

13. leer

yep did that to but dont think anyone noticed .

14. Zendlar

I used to break dance when I was in high school, and one time I slipped while doing a front flip and broke my neck. Was probably one of the most embarrassing things to happen to me as it happened to infront of everyone.

15. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Staring across the street and then start walking to be almost hit by a car. I stopped in time but I was so embarrassed that I didn't noticed.

16. Niko

I was really hyper one night and ran, like full force, into a glass door, thinking it was open...cut my lip.

#16 Niko, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  17. Adelaida

My friends were teasing me and took my phone, threatening to text someone I liked at the time. I was wrestling one of my friends, as she was holding onto me, while my other friend was running away with my phone. We were standing near the wall in the living room, she had ahold of my arm, and I tried to spin around and wrap my other arm around her to put her in a headlock. I ended up headbutting the wall full-force, knocking myself out of the fight without her having to even do anything. Yeah, I might have had a little to drink before that, lol. Epic fail.

But they felt so bad for me that they gave me my phone back after that! Epic win.

18. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I did the same thing once! I thought it was an open door...

One time I was in the car (passenger seat) and I stuck my head out the window to see how close we were to the curb. The window was rolled up, and I smacked my head into it.

I wanted to reheat some wings from Pizza Hut, so while I reheated the pizza in the toaster oven, I put the wings in the microwave. Turns out the shiny paper that lined the container was foil or something... so I spent the next two hours trying to clean the scorch marks out of the inside. A few months later, it stopped working...

19. Adelaida

That just reminded of a similar thing that happened to me. I was in the passenger seat and my friend had just parked the car. She said something about parking crooked so I stuck my head out the open window to check if she was inside the parking lines. She decided to roll the automatic window up at that exact moment. I had my mouth open to say something at the time, so the window rolled up hitting me right between my upper and lower teeth. Painful epic fail!

20. leer

I moved out last year but left something in my room hidden behind the wardrobe .
    a bag that had my brit-boys adult mags in it Totally forgot they were there .twin step brother found them hid them again mum found them and i got a bollocking .:roflmao: