1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My little pony quiz

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Capichino, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Capichino

Ok lol as the title says whuch my little pony are you I was ...(ill post it in the coments) so ya I would live to see what y would be as a my little pony I think this is the right thing I just googled it in the Internet so ya here is a link to take the test thare I belive is 3 questions have fun ^_^

Which My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic pony are you? | Quiz | Quotev

---------- Post added 1st Jan 2013 at 11:02 PM ----------

I'm flurmttershy here is what dicribes me lol I did not have time to read it so idk lol

While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey

2. OtakuCrazed

"Fluttershy
    While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anypony in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!"

"Delicate flower", my butt.
    I am deeeefinitely not Fluttershy-ish, but that's what I got. I think this quiz is defective. xD

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a tie between Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash.

4. OtakuCrazed

@thecat06, just wanted to say that your signature is awesome.

5. Capichino

Otakucrazed love ur sig.

6. FunnyMonkey

Twilight Sparkle
    An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

7. OtakuCrazed

Thank you. (!) If you have a favorite quote or something, I can make one for you...

8. Capichino

Np aka ur welcome ^_^

9. ameliawesome

haha i don't watch mlp anymore but i was curious:

Applejack
    You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through!

10. Capichino

Ya I used to watch it some but I mostly watched power puf girls

11. OtakuCrazed

Well, they were both done by Lauren Faust. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Given To Fly

Apparently I'm Fluttershy. It sort of fits I guess, but I've never watched MLP.

13. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure there was a thread on this not long ago.. I got fluttershy when I did it, anyways.

14. fallingsnow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Um, rainbow dash is my fav, don't eve gotta take the quiz. The end.

15. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Applejack

[​IMG]

You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through!

16. leer

step sister was mad on them had loads of toys dvds books pens exc she even wanted a real pony am a guy i likes guys things like train sets , trucks , So out of curiosity i did the test .

:tantrum:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:inkie Pie . I fu#king hate anything Pink .:bang:

17. OtakuCrazed

D': But... but Pinkie loves you...

18. Pinkie Pie.

EDIT: Okay, this time I actually took the quiz and it turns out I'm Fluttershy. Another quiz told me I was Pinkie Pie. So there.

#18 BubbleGumNinja, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013