1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

strangest place you left your phone?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mackattack, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

Where is the strangest place you left (or forgot) your phone and how long did you have to wait to get it back?

It's not really a strange place where I left my phone but, I was helping my step brother with his phone that used to be mine before I got this new one that I have, and I got so into helping my brother that as I got out of my dad's truck to go inside my house, I grabbed all my stuff, expect my phone, and left it in the back seat of his truck. This happened last night and I noticed as soon as they left my drive-way so I couldn't text or call them to come back, and I'm still waiting to get my phone back sometime today. :lol:

So I was just wondering where the strangest place was that you left your phone at?

2. Tiny Catastrophe

In the refrigerator. I seriously left my phone in there for like 30 minutes or an hour. I have no idea how it happened (and I was completely sober before anyone asks lol).

3. AaronG

AaronG Guest

I've left my phone in the pantry, on the bus, in my shoe and once in the refrigerator. I'm so easily distracted I'll leave my phone just about anywhere lol

4. Given To Fly

I left my phone in the cab of a train (turned off, as per regulations, for the record). Took a few hours to get it back... :astonished:

5. FunnyMonkey

left my phone at work took 12hr to get it back