1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The never ending love novel

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Paralyzer, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Paralyzer

Alright, I got the inspiration from the "Be Still My Heart" thread
    I know there is already a lot of story threads, but this is love focused

You just add on to a story by posting something short but it has to have some sort of setting. There has to be a love scene... be as appropriate as possible, mind the code of conduct. The plot is collective. Also, try to make it relate to both genders by using 'you' a lot.

By 'Love scene' it could just be, a kiss on the cheek or a hug in the listless wind

My go:

You and your partner are at the fair for the day. When you begin to make out on the ferris wheel, it starts to rain :slight_smile:P) and some gears fall off from mal-maintenance. The ferris wheel rolls down the fair ground eventually launching you and your partner into a farm 3 miles away where you safely land in a pile of hay..

So.. continue

#1 Paralyzer, Mar 1, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  2. InaRut

You and your partner are at the fair for the day. When you begin to make out on the ferris wheel, it starts to rain :slight_smile:P) and some gears fall off from mal-maintenance. The ferris wheel rolls down the fair ground eventually launching you and your partner into a farm 3 miles away where you safely land in a pile of hay...

The hay provides a nice bed for you and your partner as you passionately make out infront of all the farm animals. There animal eyes watching you...judging you. But you don't care as you can only focus on the firey kiss that is warming up your wet bodies as they press harder and harder together. Suddenly you hear the barn door creek and farmer joe walks in with a shotgun....

3. TyraBanksIsFierce

and blows your heads off.

4. TyraBanksIsFierce

sorry ignore my post :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I couldnt help it

5. InaRut

How romantic lol

6. panda

Picking up our heads we place them back on our shoulders and continue deeply kissing and fondling each other.Farmer Joe shucks off his Overalls and strides across the room to ........