1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funniest thing u have ever done

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Capichino, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Capichino

As the tile says what is the funniest thing u have ever done or the strangiiest thing that I have done ^_^

and mine was dressing up like a girl 4 my freind long story but I got paid $10 she put makeup on and a wig and lol maskara and other things too lol ad she paid me to do this severial times lol :lol: and also letting my other freind make me lol like a dog lol not hbt u

2. Crystal's Vaporeon

Hmmmmmmm walking through our local mall with a Pillow Pet ahah ^_^ I swear my friends will disown me eventually, I've actually done this a couple times. Its fun getting weird looks because your some teenager walking through the middle of the mall hugging a stuffed toy xD

3. FunnyMonkey

I snorted pixie sticks on a dare. btw it burns

4. Silvails52

Umm... probably this: My cat was licking itself. I looked down at him and said "You're not going to get any women THAT way." Just out of the blue. My parents were dying.

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

hahaha I've done that too. My eyes were watering and my friends were laughing so hard one of them was in tears.

I can't name just one funny thing I've done, but I guess when my brother was graduating from his drug resistance/education course, while were sitting down I accidentally pointed out how his birthday's on 4/20 and that he was a pot baby really loudly and I was yelled out for being a bad example and I had to wait outside until his ceremony finished and I was laughing so hard it was terrible.

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've done a ton of stupid things... most of them have resulted in me getting hurt.

I'll give 2 stupid things that I have done:

The last day of my sophomore year, I drank a two liter of mountain dew. I also took my xbox for my broadcasting class. Well, when I was unhooking my xbox, the tv mount fell out of the wall and hit me on the head. Well, I had a concussion. So, from what I have heard, I totally started fake strip dancing in my last class period of the day.

The last day of my senior year, I was playing tag in my intervention period. (this was the period of the day that people were supposed to get help with homework, but nobody really did.) This classroom has a cement floor. Well, I slipped and landed straight on my kneecap. I ended up breaking my kneecap. Yeah.. that really hurt...

7. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I skated down the main street of my town in a giant banana costume because it wouldn't fit in my backpack. I ended up wearing it at an all state jazz concert a couple weeks later

8. Cthulhu

While playing ball hockey with friends, I accidentally bowled over the only female player on the opposing team. My friends still pester me about that. lol

Also, and this happened when I was really young, the pharmacist accidentally prescribed me 3x the dosage of theophylline (molecule similar in structure to caffeine) that the doctor ordered for me. The day I was given the drug, my elementary school called my mom telling her that they had to get me down from the top of the school's flag pole (which I climbed). I was lucky that it didn't get anything worse than that (theophylline has a narrow therapeutic index), and I was never given theophylline after that incident.

9. Renge

Dropping something twice in a very short time, my sister looked at me like i was a retard

10. Xochipilli

I fell down the stairs!
    But the floor broke my fall!

Seriously though, I was OK and I had a VERY good laugh about it.