1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Gay Moments

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Jamipaau, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Jamipaau

Out Status:
    A few people
    Moments you have/other's have had that are so awkward/comical/inspiring/#winning that you'd share. We all have those moments, don't be shy!

I was sitting at my lunch table and my best friend Becky told me she wished she had a "gay best friend to talk fashion with". Being closeted to her, she didn't realize she did have a gay (lesbian) best friend to talk fashion with. :lol:

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

During philosophy class the other day, we had to debate on gay marriage. Everyone was saying 'if only we had a gay person at our table to argue our case...' I wa like 'im gay!' Instant outing to like 6 people! :grin:

3. Munyal

I came out to a really good friend who is female, and then we walked towards her locker. Along the way, about 3 people asked if we were dating. *facepalm*

#3 Munyal, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  4. BornInTexas

We were discussing gay people and how it would be okay if someone in our little "group" was gay. Everyone looked at me and said, "Would you be okay with a gay person in our group?"

I thought to myself, "One has been here all along."

5. Rainbow Music

I was sitting in the cafeteria with my best friend back in high school on the first day of Sophomore year, and we had a brand new teacher that year who was CUUUTE! and he walked past our table, and my I was not yet out, and without even thinking, I'm like "Damn, he's cute!" My friend was like, "WHAT!!!! Are you GAY? And I'm just like "OOPS!"

6. BornInTexas

:roflmao:

7. All Star

All Star Guest

Sitting at lunch with my friends at lunch. One of them dropped their plate of french fries, and he said, "This is so gay!" Then, everyone looks at him, then slowly turns to me. "It's cool," I say, and then he goes on raging about his fries. I love my friends. :slight_smile:

8. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (I actually posted this in another thread)

I was watching Lord of The Rings with a group of friends at someone's house, and everyone was discussing the attractiveness of the characters, etc. Without thinking, I just blurted out "Frodo has really beautiful eyes"

Luckily, everyone was talking so they didn't hear me. So close! :lol:

9. CTJ

CTJ

After i came out to my flatmates,
    friends: "So thats why you dont know who Sasha Grey is!"
    Me: ....who? :S
    Friends: *literately on the floor laughing*

10. Jamipaau

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry. I didn't mean to steal anyone's post idea. What's the name of the thread?

11. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh, your fine, you didn't steal anything! I didn't mean it that way :icon_bigg I just posted a thread once about my awkward gay moment :lol:

If you go to my statistics, then find all the threads I have posted, the title is something like "I can't believe that just came out of my mouth <(*~*)>"

12. CTJ

CTJ

This literately just happened:
    Friend: I really want fish and chips
    Me: I'm more of a battered sausage kinda guy
    Friend: You're so gay you cant even eat a chippy straight.

13. Auxibiology

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yesterday my sis was watching a video and (since I'm still a girl) I pointed out the female host and said: "She's cute!" and my sister pointed to the male host and said, "Don't you mean he's cute?" and I responded, "No, I said she, but they're both cute." And my sister just looked at me in a mixture of concern, disgust, and confusion. >w<

14. xXPsychedelicXx

I'm involved in theatre. I was chilling with a bunch of guys outside the change room, when one girl stuck her head around the door and said "Don't come in here, we're naked!"
    Without thinking, I blurted, "In that case, I'll be right there!" :lol: :eusa_doh:

15. MartyK

MartyK Guest

I clean windows as my job and sometimes i need to go and collect the money from the customers. My boss waits in the van and i can take a long time because i know these people as years and only see them once a month so i do end up talking for a bit. Anyway, only lately and pretty much every time my boss keeps saying " what kept you so long you must of been getting the shag". It's not just that, there's other little things. I think he might know.

16. Cthulhu

Not gay, but related to bisexuality. People on a sports forum were discussing whether a certain player was gay or not (after a photo was released of that player being in the same bath tub as his teammate). I thought that, since he has a girlfriend, he may either be bi or just a straight guy trying to be funny (lots of professional athletes do stupid or funny things; read Jeremy Roenick's story about such things on Deadspin here).

One poster replied something of the following, "Bisexuals don't exist."

...yeah.

17. MichaelB

I don't really have a lot, but the most prominent one for me is during English Lit this year.

The syllabus is Love through the Ages (could they get any gayer tbh lol), and the teacher was listing the different types of love (heterosexual, incest, parental etc) and got to the homosexual love...

and my friend shouted out 'Oh you know all about that don't you Michael' and winked.

It back fired for him. He was trying to be a dick and embarrass me, but the whole class thought we were a couple for the first few months... lol

18. Cthulhu

That's hilarious. :roflmao:

19. Shiny Espeon

That moment when my sister asked me if either of my best friends were my girlfriend... I just wish I used the opportunity to come out right then.

20. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's what he gets! :roflmao: