1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For M2F's What's in your Closet?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Kyle2Kylie, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Kyle2Kylie

Kyle2Kylie Guest

What's in your closet??? Clothes, shoes, accessories etc... What are some of your favorite brands or styles??

2. Just Jess

You asked for it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sorry this is gonna be long lol.

I like steve madden hats. Lane Bryant is really big girl friendly. And most shoe stores are awesome enough to put the biggest women's shoes so they're facing the average size guy's shoes.

Undies, mostly it's just ordinary six-pack panties and bras with built-in falsies. They have a lot of control-top stuff I used to wear when I had trouble keeping things out of the way but I really don't need 'em any more and I hate the way they never stay where they're supposed to anyway. After a while I think most of us figure out our own tricks in this department and I will leave it at that. But a cool shower usually helps.

Clothes, mostly stuff you could get at pennies or target for me. I like layering. Well actually I hate it because you're buying three shirts just to make one complete one. But I like the way it looks.

And jewelery, again just cheapo stuff you could get anywhere. I usually take off my huge honking guy watch. I wanna get a smaller one.

I'm the wrong girl to talk about make-up past just foundation. But I've been using BB cream more and more for that. I finally can get it to cover up all the shadow AND blend right AND so I don't have to use the tone correcting powder. I usually do flavored lip gloss afterward. And maybe a spray or two of body splash. I don't use eyeshadow but then I usually have "hacker eyes" anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh man what else. Well I work out in yoga pants and one of those oversized sweaters that hangs off the shoulder over a camisole. I get lots of camisoles 'cause they get gross fast. Actually I like a really sporty style in general just 'cause it's comfy.

3. Kyle2Kylie

Kyle2Kylie Guest

Haha, the longer post the better! I agree Sporty is super comfy! I love yoga stuff esp. Victoria's Secret stuff!!!

4. WitchOfSpace

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't have anything girly, if that's what you mean. I've never actually worn girl clothes. I've gone to a store to buy myself something pretty and nice on more than one occasion but I always wimp out.

I have an oil painting set and my easel in there though. Those make me happy.

5. Kyle2Kylie

Kyle2Kylie Guest

What about online shopping? That's where I do most of mine, I think it's easier to find things you really like!

6. WitchOfSpace

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wish. I live with a four college aged guys. They'd possibly see the mail. I've mostly accepted that there's really nothing I can do as far as dressing as long as I'm closeted. It sucks, but a lot of things suck for me so whatever.

7. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a bunch of guy clothes and one pair of girls' jeans. Yeah, it's a work in progress :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Lots of Guy Clothes.

9. Kyle2Kylie

Kyle2Kylie Guest

Progress is progress! :slight_smile:

10. Just Jess

Can we open this up to the guys too? I'm kinda wondering what's in DNB's closet. Unless it's bodies.

11. Kyle2Kylie

Kyle2Kylie Guest

Haha of course!!! Everyone's welcome lmao

12. Gerit

I have clothes. And some books that don't fit on my bookshelf.

God I'm boring.

13. I'm not a trans* woman, but my girlfriend is and we share clothes. We just look like stereotypical lesbians most of the time. A mix of thrift store girl's clothes and shabby dude clothes. Hats, hoodies, sagging skinny jeans...