1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon probz....

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Theagonist, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I want to get pokemon X or Y when it comes out... but I don't have a 3DS, nor do I want to buy one... ugh.

I also had HeartGold, Pearl, and platinum. But when I was at a soccer tournament in Kansas City, they had fell out of my bag, I realized that when I was in my dad's truck... when I found them, they were all run over D: So know I only have black and sapphire, but I only have a dsi (which I'm borrowing from my cousin)... idk where my dslite went, my sister also lost her's

also, should I get black and white 2?

2. AaronG

AaronG Guest

You have to get a 3ds if you want X and Y.
    And you should totally get black/white 2 they're great.

3. ZanedaKitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Black and White 2 sounds good, I've heard good things from them.

4. Rivers

I have a lot of the old games, and a good handful for the DS Lite. I don't really want to purchase the new ones (mostly because I don't have time to play so much anymore), but I heard from a friend that Black and White 2 are pretty good.

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

You can get a 3DS at a decent price now... and it's worth it anyway for BW2 and XY coming out soon.

6. Sinisteress

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, you need a DS3d to get black and white, i have both and they are great to play, the animations and everything are great, i also have soul silver, diamond and more..
    i reckon if you can get the 3d ds as you can still play games from the dslite o there, just not in 3d.
    I cannot wait til i get X and Y

7. Silvails52

I am SO looking forward to X and Y. I want to get Y but yeah, get a 3DS. It is worth it too! I still need to find a truly good game for it, though. The first two were sort of disappointing. Super Mario 3D land was too short and too easy for me. Sticker Star had a good concept, but a lot of it seemed pointless and annoying. No hints, difficult puzzles, pointless battles, but there were still some good moments. Next on my list is Ocarina of Time. But back to the topic, get the 3DS. Nintendo is shifting there, so it's either now or later. And you can get a good one for about $130 on Amazon. There will definitely be great games for it, and I'm sure when the launch date comes for X and Y, a lot of the cheaper 3DS's will sell out. So get one while you can!