1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drugstores

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by SupremeEmperor, Feb 19, 2013.

1. This isn't a game so much as a farcical conversation but we don't have a forum for farcical conversations so here goes. Am I the only one who finds it funny that the number one thing drugstores sell (after drugs) is candy? "I'm feeling sick, I'm going to go get some pills and while I'm at it I think I'll pick up a few candy bars." Has anyone ever said that? Is this just some mean business ploy by the store? You get sick you buy pills (and candy) the candy makes you sick, you buy pills and while you're at it some candy, and so on. The FDA really needs to do a better job regulating this.

2. x Wallflower x

I've never bought chocolate or anything while getting pills although i have noticed alot of parents bring their kids along and buy them sweets to occupy them.

3. photoguy93

I think it's because that's what drug stores used to be like. They had candy and soda - so many, it's carried over.... and as typical with us, it hasn't gone so well. haha.