1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Fluid Is Your Sexuality?....Let's Test It!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by 4ever Hearth, Mar 5, 2013.

1. 4ever Hearth

HelloQuizzy.com: The Humane Sexuality Test

My results:

Homo-Erectus
    You scored 69 openness, 58 gayness, and 70 education!​

You're so pretty... Too bad you don't really know you're ass from a hole in the ground. You've most likely got a big heart and a plenty open mind, but you haven't started to fill these hungry vessels with love or wisdom yet. Maybe you just came out and are too busy dating to concentrate. Maybe you're a touch Hedero-phobic. But you've gotta wise up some time if you really want to be happy and fulfilled.

Wow, to be honest, i'm surprised.

Why not try this one as well: http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-gay-cliques-test/

My results:

The Muscle Pup

56% Twink, 41% Bear, 56% Daddy, 49% Cub, 56% Otter, 50% Pup, 65% Muscle_Pup, 65% Wolf and 60% Gym_Bunny!

Like The Pup, you have average stats, hairiness, looks, and sex appeal. However, you are more focused on your body image and have a great body. You are mildly integrated into the gay world. After a great workout, can often be seen at the local gay gathering place stalking your prey. Normally versatile, you also posses a taste to dominate due to the high levels of hormnones pulsing through your muscles. Your best friends are Gym bunnies, and other Pups. You are attracted to Twinks, Gym Bunnies, and Otters.

I guess....But not really.

#1 4ever Hearth, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  2. Ticklish Fish

wtf typo?
    and i'm a virgin lol

3. 4ever Hearth

Man, these test are wacked forreal but I just can't get enough. :thumbsup:

4. newgirl31

Super-Queer!
    71-openness, 56-gayness, 73-education

"You are one Kick-ass Freakazoid! You know what you want, how to get it, and how to make the most of your down time, too. It's a wonder you even had time to take my little test..."

Hmm.. Even though I just came out to myself and have only had sex with myself in the last two years haha! I guess I am a sex freak with my self!

5. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Homo-Erectus

You scored 69 openness, 50 gayness, and 56 education!

ive no idea what some of the questions meant ....

The Muscle Pup

38% Twink, 53% Bear, 64% Daddy, 44% Cub, 38% Otter, 53% Pup, 75% Muscle_Pup, 65% Wolf and 56% Gym_Bunny!

6. DoriaN

Why is there brass knuckles and a butterfly knife in the box?

7. therunawaybff

Muscle Pup -

43% Twink, 42% Bear, 54% Daddy, 42% Cub, 53% Otter, 51% Pup, 67% Muscle_Pup, 60% Wolf and 48% Gym_Bunny!

(Whatever the fuck THAT is. :lol:slight_smile:

8. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

The Cub

53% Twink, 54% Bear, 40% Daddy, 65% Cub, 34% Otter, 36% Pup, 39% Muscle_Pup, 49% Wolf and 47% Gym_Bunny!

You are The Cub. A younger version of the Bear, you have a larger than average body build. If you have a very little amount of hair on your body, there is a possibility you fit into the subcatagory of Panda. You often don't associate with the gay world and instead spend your time with your best girl friends. Often shy, you have a secret crazy fetish side that can range from submissive to dominant. Losing that weight could make you become a Twink or an Otter. You are attracted to Bears, Daddies, Wolves and Pups.

I've read less accurate things about myself. :slight_smile:

9. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Pup
    68% Twink, 36% Bear, 58% Daddy, 39% Cub, 66% Otter, 70% Pup, 70% Muscle_Pup, 58% Wolf and 70% Gym_Bunny

You are The Pup. You are normally average-tall in height, and average in all other stats. You don't have an especially amazing body, but its still better than most. Average in hairiness, you either leave your chest hair alone or shave/trim it to make your muscles bigger. You have a good group of gay friends and you are often the leader of the pack. Being versatile, you equally dominate and allow yourself to please another. You often long to become a muscle pup. You are naturally good looking and don't need to spend much time on your appearance. You are attracted to Twinks, Otters, Daddys and other Pups.

Not to far off I suppose. I am well below average for hairiness, body hair is not a common thing in my family.

10. Quisto

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Homo-Erectus
    You scored 57 openness, 56 gayness, and 68 education!

You're so pretty... Too bad you don't really know you're ass from a hole in the ground. You've most likely got a big heart and a plenty open mind, but you haven't started to fill these hungry vessels with love or wisdom yet. Maybe you just came out and are too busy dating to concentrate. Maybe you're a touch Hedero-phobic. But you've gotta wise up some time if you really want to be happy and fulfilled.

The Gym Bunny
    59% Twink, 33% Bear, 48% Daddy, 43% Cub, 60% Otter, 65% Pup, 54% Muscle_Pup, 55% Wolf and 67% Gym_Bunny!

You are the Gym Bunny. A hybrid cross between a twink and a muscle pup. Normally small-medium in stature, with minimal body hair. You frequently find yourself at the gym creating muscles much to large for your body. You often don't associate with the gay world as all of your time is spent at the gym. You are often attracted to other Gym Bunnies, Muscle Pups, Daddies, and yourself.

This is funny because I'm never at the gym, lol.

11. gador

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've heard of Twinks and Bears, but never of Otters, Pups, Wolfs or Cubs :dry:. Are they actual types in gay-lore or were they just invented for this test?
    (By the way I'm a Pup)

12. Ticklish Fish

The Gym Bunny
    70% Twink, 27% Bear, 43% Daddy, 38% Cub, 58% Otter, 47% Pup, 50% Muscle_Pup, 48% Wolf and 77% Gym_Bunny!

lol whut?
    I should be a twink. i dont even have the body for bunny

they exist...
    tell me when people start having nicknames like turtles, salamander, reptile, gecko, shark, dolphin lol

13. gador

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    LOL, I just had to think of a turtle as a really, really old gay guy that is bald, has a slight hunchback and shuffles along slowly at a pride parade with his walking stick :roflmao:

14. Eatthechildren

Homo-Erectus
    You scored 59 openness, 56 gayness, and 50 education!

k

15. Niko

Closet Monster
    You scored 43 openness, 50 gayness, and 54 education!

WTF man? You are either totally unaware that you are very homoerotically centered, or you are one of those self-loathers who voted for Bush in the last election. You don't go out with gay or lesbian friends and you might be at high risk for Sexual infection. Do yourself a favor and start asking some constructive questions, read a panflet on proper sex ediquette and condom use, or go out with some close friends. Try finding out who you are before taking this test again.

The Gym Bunny
    64% Twink, 35% Bear, 46% Daddy, 40% Cub, 49% Otter, 45% Pup, 50% Muscle_Pup, 54% Wolf and 74% Gym_Bunny!

You are the Gym Bunny. A hybrid cross between a twink and a muscle pup. Normally small-medium in stature, with minimal body hair. You frequently find yourself at the gym creating muscles much to large for your body. You often don't associate with the gay world as all of your time is spent at the gym. You are often attracted to other Gym Bunnies, Muscle Pups, Daddies, and yourself.

Uhhh I don't even have a whole lot of muscle. :lol:

16. Just Jess

Super queer
    69 (woohoo!) % openness, 56% gayness, 74% education

17. MDNA

Out Status:
    A few people
    Your result for The Humane Sexuality Test ...
    Homo-Erectus
    You scored 53 openness, 38 gayness, and 56 education!

---------- Post added 7th Mar 2013 at 12:25 AM ----------

35% Twink, 62% Bear, 67% Daddy, 49% Cub, 60% Otter, 58% Pup, 58% Muscle_Pup, 71% Wolf and 35% Gym_Bunny!

You are The Wolf. While not old enough or dominant enough to be a daddy, you have more hair than the average pup. You don't necessarily have to posses as much hair as shown below, but you are definitely slender, skinny, and sneaky. With age you may become a Silver Fox. You are the lone wolf and stay out of the gay world, spending time instead with yourself or a close wolf pack. You are attracted to Gym Bunnies, Pups, and ther Wolfs.

18. derrik

secret out

You scored 71 openness, 72 gayness, and 72 education!

19. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -The Twink

72% Twink, 34% Bear, 30% Daddy, 61% Cub, 46% Otter, 42% Pup, 37% Muscle_Pup, 44% Wolf and 72% Gym_Bunny!

-Homo-Erectus

You scored 57 openness, 64 gayness, and 54 education!

20. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Human Sexuality:
    Super-Queer
    You scored 57 openness, 42 gayness, and 72 education.

Gay Cliques:
    The Muscle Pup
    57% Twink, 31% Bear, 45% Daddy, 47% Cub, 63% Otter, 62% Pup, 68% Muscle Pup, 59% Wolf and 66% Gym Bunny