1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfect week

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by crimsonarcher, Mar 20, 2008.

1. crimsonarcher

It's simple! With every corresponding day of the week, you say something that you associate with that certain day, such as events, accomplishments, etc.

For example, I'll start with today- Thursday- day to relax after turning in AP world History outlines....ugh.

now, the next person would say "Friday", and say what they associate with that day.

* you keep going once you reach the end of the week!

:slight_smile:

2. Kimi

Friday - Woke up around 10 am and being lazy till 1 pm and go to shopping and eat and then go to see a movie with friend and jerk off before going to bed.

3. pirateninja

Okay, Saturday.

Lie in until as late as possible, with the laptop in my room so I can be on EC all morning.

Then get up, maybe have a nice shower so I'm clean. Then go to my LGBT Youth group (12-3)

Then, with LGBT friends, hang around town, get some food, go to Starbucks, maybe go for a drink in the pub.

Get the bus home, or if my friend has his car, get a lift back insanely quickly because of his crazy driving.

When home, have nice tea, watch Saturday night TV and get drunk with Mom and Martin, and if they go to bed early put some South Park on TV. (They don't like South Park)

Then take laptop to bed and spend as long as possible awake and on EC.

Yeah, thats a good day :grin:

4. Alexander

Sunday. Play music at church at 11, then head directly to the mall and buy extravagantly. Then to steak and shake with a few peeps and get something unhealthy but irresistible. Sleep for a couple hours, then wake up at 11 for an ec party before bed.