1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tamagotchi!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Stripe101, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Stripe101

I just found my old ver. 4 tamagotchi. I named it Jeff. I left it alone for 2 mi utes to use the bathroom and it died.... MY POINT IS, has anyone had a Tamagotchi? They were the coolest thing when I was younger. I remember hiding it in my desk at school...:thumbsup:

2. Xochipilli

Darn Tamagotochis! So needy! I just bought a vers. 4 like six months ago! I found them in some weird little used book store. Have you seen the ID L? They're tamagotchis in color. :O

3. PinkFluff

It consumed my school life in primary school. Then I watched them starve.

One by one...

4. thegaymer

I had one until I dropped it in a pool.

5. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh Damn, don't even get me started. :eusa_doh: When I was in third grade, I stole one of my friend's twenty or so tamagotchi's; it was one of those ones that look like dollop of whip cream, and it was the most annoying thing I'd ever experienced. And all that little dollop ever did was poop. But those weird mini games were pretty cool. But then Dollop died. After resetting (and killing) the tamagotchi quite a few more times, I figured it wasn't worth the trouble, and slipped it back in her desk. Point is, I've always wanted one to call my own.

Now that I think about it, even when I was nine, I was a freakin' ninja. That girl never even realized I took it. :thumbsup:

6. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I had a bunch of Tamagotchis (and Digimon and other ones. I even had a fake knockoff Tamagotchi called "Cute Pet") when I was in elementary school. So probably around 1998-1999. I heard there is a Tamagotchi app coming soon for iPhones.

7. The username

I was honestly considering buying and old one off ebay last year. :confused:
    I would want an original since that's what I had, but I'm not sure if $20+ is worth the short term nostalgia I would get from it.

8. stephenstills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had a dinosaur tamagotchi back in the old day... I'm this really cautious guy who takes good care of everything I own, so I'm fairly certain my old tamagotchi is still somewhere in my room and it would work if I were to buy the right batteries. That said, I'm not very organised, so I would have to look for it first :grin:.

9. ameliawesome

lol oh man, i have 2 and i've wanted new batteries for a while now! i remember when they were banned in middle school, hahaha, i used to hide mine in my locker. i have one of the original kind, and i have one of the new kind (well, new at the time) that can connect to other tamagotchi.

10. Laura27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My little sister and I got tamagotchi's. And I am a pretty laid-back person, and my tamagotchi-philosophy was: If it dies, it will resurrect like the phoenix of Harry Potter, so actually it's never really gone. But for my sister it was a nightmare. She was obsessed by it and very afraid that it would die, caring for it every minute (if you ignore those bastards for just five minutes, they will die). But of course her digital pet did die, and she was so upset I took her tamagotchi from her to prevent it causing a serious childhood trauma :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: