1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lean on me.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Mar 21, 2013.

1. This is how it works :slight_smile::

someone will post a problem they have (nothing serious but something along the line of "My car broke down" or "my Boyfriend broke up with me"/"I stubbed my toe".
    Then the person underneath them will either comfort them or give them advice
    then that same person will post a problem they have for the next person.

I will start

I have a runny nose.

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tissues are helpful. If not use a paper towel or some toilet paper.

I told my girlfriend I'm going to therapy. All she said was "ok". And then we moved on to her problems. I'm upset that she doesn't care. I mean I'd be worried about HER if she out of blue said she's going to therapy... :frowning2:

3. 4ever Hearth

Seems like you should just tell her that. Maybe she doesn't see it as a big deal because you said you're going to therapy so in her head it probably translates as "Gf+Therapist=All Good." Just be open with her about how u feel. :thumbsup:

I can't help but procrastinate when it comes to my writing. Anyone got any ideas how to get pass a "block?" :help:

#3 4ever Hearth, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  4. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i normally take a quick break and then come back to it ... helps me...

im at work and bored out of my mind... what to do?

5. Wolfie Charm

Google something random or find a random image generator. There is one that has the word herb in it if you google short story generator. They have all kinds of stuff to entertain for hours. :wink:

I want to go to go to college but for some reason am worried about what classes to get enrolled in. Ha, I think I just made this difficult for the next person. My bad.

6. Kat kanu

what did you want to do in school? enroll in classes that are mandatory like English or math get that stuff out of the way now that way you can enjoy the rest of college hope it helps

im terribly shy/awkward around girls with guys i can talk mess around and be an idiot but when its with a girl idk what to do especially if its a girl i find attractive.

7. Just be yourself

Im tired at the moment

8. Hexagon

Drink large amounts of highly caffeinated drinks.

I'm about to begin working for the first time, with nothing but thoughts of the utter futility of going to work everyday for the next 60 years, then dying and it all having been irrelevant.

9. Wolfie Charm

Find a job you love doing and will be eager to keep doing.

I can’t focus on anything tonight!

10. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Make yourself worth something more than your work. The work WILL be irrelevant, just make the life you live relevant.

---------- Post added 23rd Mar 2013 at 10:02 PM ----------

I posted for the earlier comment, crap!

11. Hexagon

Pretend it didn't happen and carry on playing.

one of the lettuces I'm growing on my windowsill is purple.

12. Rae

Rae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know that some flowers change color if there is color in the water they drink up. Could there be color in the earth maybe ? I don't know much about gardening.

Nobody thinks that the haircuts I want would suit me... "Too boyish" or "shows your forehead to much".

13. Calico

Talk to the hairdresser. Show her/him what you want and ask him/her to suggest ways to make it work so it looks good on you.

I am really bored.

14. boysdontcry

Listen to a disney songs playlist on youtube and sing along at the top of your lungs!

I told my mother my preferred name ( Miles ) and she said she refused to call me that because it's a stupid name and I should be honoured to be named after my grandmother.

15. RedLight

Explain that the name Miles suits you moreand you feel more comfortable with it. Tell her you appreciate the love for family names but you like this one better.

I can't seem to stand up for myself as Gay. In other words, I can't find Gay pride around my friends :frowning2:

16. ryanninjasheep

We're your friends, too! (At least I am (Don't worry, I'm not a creepy stalker and I doubt I know you... (Internet pals! (Parenthesis 4X combo!))))

I seem to be a duck

Quack

17. StormySea

Daymn. Nice typing abilities. I'll clap for you with my prehensile, multi-fingered extremities. *claps*

I have to get my wisdom teeth removed in a few days, although I'm actually more worried about waking up afterwards and saying something really stupid, like blurting out "I'm gay!~" in front of my parents. Anyone know how to wake up from a surgery not high and completely out of it?

18. Ticklish Fish

going off tangent...

so is this an actual forum game or an actual advise?

..back to your local fun and games

19. Crystal's Vaporeon

Not a clue actually :/ But maybe your mouth will still be numb enough that they can't understand you :grin:

I'm completely in love with my boyfriend who I have been dating for over a year now but he isn't exactly prince charming, we have never met and lives 6 hours away, but I also have this really sweet guy who I hang out with almost every day who wants to go out with me, my friend want me to dump my bf for the other guy, I'm confused and don't know what to do!!

20. 4ever Hearth

I won't give you advice too direct because the choice needs to be your's. So I will say listen to this song called "Listen To Your Heart" by DHT(Ballad Version). And just reflect on the situation overall until something clicks. It tends to help me especially with a song that directly relates.

I'm feeling alittle sick at the thought of my life these days. I'm tired of always feeling like the odd man out. Eversince I joined this, it's died down alittle but I realized that one thing I am lacking in my life is strong male-male relationships(non-romantic or otherwise) with guys that I can relate to since most of the guys around me are hyper-fem or hyper-masc. And myself and straight guys tend to buttheads due to them being "Macho" a**holes which makes me want to kick their teeth in and smash their freakin skulls(metaphorically speaking ofcourse, sometimes).

#20 4ever Hearth, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013