1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Headache - - Why?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mrcake, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Mrcake

I have had a headache the past couple days...is it from worrying about my sexuality? Lack of sleep? Having my contacts in too long? Stress?

2. Xochipilli

Maybe it's those contacts. I know when I leave mine in for several days I get weird all up in my cranial/facial area.
    They all sounds like headache triggers though. :confused:

3. LD579

It could be weather related. Whenever it's sunny and cold out, I get headaches. Actually, whenever it's sunny with not many clouds, I get a headache, too.

It could be your contacts, too, or stress, or lack of sleep. It could be a combination of anything. But to remedy it, rest is what often helps me. If you still have a headache when you wake up, or you want to get rid of it as soon as possible ('cause you're working or at school and need to concentrate, or what have you), Tylenol helps me get rid of the headaches.

4. Wolfie Charm

Lack of caffeine? Withdrawal headaches are killers.

5. Gen

Gen

Well, I think the fact that you can name that many possibilities speaks for itself. Its probably best if we try to eliminate as many of those factors as possible. (*hug*)