1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experiences in Close Relationships Scale

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by GayAndHappylol, May 13, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Attachment style is how an individual behaves in relationships with other.

Experiences in Close Relationships Scale

The inventory consists of thirty six that must be rated on how characteristic they are of the subject. The test should not take most people more than four minutes.

My results

The test is complete, it scores you along two scales (scores are between one and five):

Your score for avoidance was 1.9, this personality trait is related to how much you are unwilling to allow yourself to be vulnerable to your partner. High scorers do not like to open up to others. Low scorers share their feelings freely.
    Your score for anxiety was 4.7, this personality trait is related to how much you worry about your partner paying attention to you. People who score high on this trait frequently worry about, and are dissatisfied with, the attention they recive. Low scorers tend not to worry about this.

2. Jordz

Your score for avoidance was 2.2, this personality trait is related to how much you are unwilling to allow yourself to be vulnerable to your partner. High scorers do not like to open up to others. Low scorers share their feelings freely.
    Your score for anxiety was 2.9, this personality trait is related to how much you worry about your partner paying attention to you. People who score high on this trait frequently worry about, and are dissatisfied with, the attention they recive. Low scorers tend not to worry about this.

3. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Avoidance 1.7
    Anxiety 3.9

Preoccupied Attachment

4. Hefiel

2.9 for avoidance, 3.6 for anxiety.

My trust issue is still a work in progress, so it's to be expected I suppose.

5. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    XD I see youre not avoiding at all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 13th May 2013 at 10:24 AM ----------

Your axient is high,but not as high as mine,i guess we have to grow more confidence

6. PurpleRain

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope! When you're in a relationship with me you'd better be prepared for someone to cling to you because I'm really grabby and love to cuddle. :grin:

7. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually hate that xD (sorry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

8. RedPowerRanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Mine. Avoidance 2.8 Anxiety 3.8

9. PurpleRain

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh well. Not everyone can love it. :slight_smile: I'm not clingy in the jealous sense like I'm ok with time away from each other and people spending time with friends, but when I'm alone with my partner I love to be close to them or doing something with them that we can be close together doing. :slight_smile:

10. kibeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    avoidance: 2.1
    anxiety: 2.9

Guess this was to be expected: quite an open person (to close friends) but also very aware of what they think of me... don't really care about the rest of the world though.

11. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I get the ''What they think of me'' part too

12. BornInTexas

The test is complete, it scores you along two scales (scores are between one and five):

Your score for avoidance was 2.8, this personality trait is related to how much you are unwilling to allow yourself to be vulnerable to your partner. High scorers do not like to open up to others. Low scorers share their feelings freely.
    Your score for anxiety was 4, this personality trait is related to how much you worry about your partner paying attention to you. People who score high on this trait frequently worry about, and are dissatisfied with, the attention they recive. Low scorers tend not to worry about this.
    Your two scores can be plotted to yield your "attachment style", see the chart below.

That's..weird. xD I've never been in a relationship, but I've always had big trust issues with just friends, too. So I guess that could be counted.

#12 BornInTexas, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  13. Hexagon

Your score for avoidance was 4.7, this personality trait is related to how much you are unwilling to allow yourself to be vulnerable to your partner. High scorers do not like to open up to others. Low scorers share their feelings freely.
    Your score for anxiety was 2.8, this personality trait is related to how much you worry about your partner paying attention to you. People who score high on this trait frequently worry about, and are dissatisfied with, the attention they recive. Low scorers tend not to worry about this.

I have some serious opening up and trust problems. Not that I didn't already know that. I have the highest avoidance so far :/