1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's talk Love...

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by clarkec1, May 14, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I would like to start a pleasant and relaxing thread where we can start a passionate, welcoming and enjoyable conversation about the topic of... Love.

Here, you can share you past stories, your present love life, your dreams (literally), and your dream partner. You can share your fantasies and if you want, you can just describe your crush, or describe your love life.

Please enjoy, and have fun!

2. Scarlet123

ok so, i always liked boys but then i tried to stop love, i grew very close to my bestie. i got to the point where she was all i dreamed about every night, i had to tell her what i felt after so long and i felt like all i wanted to do was kiss her. but now i don't know whats true: if i'm straight, bi, les, if i like her or even where our friendship stands, she says she can trust me and be friends but i don't know if i believe her other than the fact that she's not allowed to talk to me... but you know, these things happen i guess. top tip: don't try to stop love, it wont work. and when you have a big secret like that, its probably best not to say, some things are better left unsaid even if it hurts

3. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I miss my girlfriend so much.... I just wish she'd realize how much I really care about her and come back... :icon_sad: Sorry I know it's not the warmest things to start with but my feelings for her are so strong... I'd do anything for her...

4. Scarlet123

same here though we never actually dated she's been acting different, maybe you should try to still be friends like talk to her a bit but also show that you will back off if she feels uncomfortable like i'm doing. just try talk to her see her a bit but also show her that you have other friends and stuff too maybe