1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are Your Dreams?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by clarkec1, Jun 1, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Simple really, what are your dreams? It can be anything. Who do you want to marry, what is your dream job, do you want to be famous, do you want to live abroad?

I want to be a GP, live in Cyprus, marry my crush, have kids, and live a generally fulfilling and wonderful life!

2. justjade

Living abroad sounds fun. Not sure I could do it though. I'd like to live near the west coast and be a fashion designer or some kind of professional artist. I don't really want to be famous. I'd rather my pieces be famous and photos of me be hard to find. I want to live the rest of my life with my husband, and I'd like to live in an earthship someday. I just want a nice, quiet, private, comfortable life, but I also want plenty of opportunity for adventure. Might even go back to school to get my degree in Mind/Body Transformational Psychology. I'm in the Mind/Body Wellness Practitioner diploma program at SWIHA, but I might need an actual degree as something to fall back on.

3. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I want to be a singer. But I have no idea how to even begin to accomplish that dream.

4. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to become an entertainer. A frontwoman/songwriter for a band. It'd be wonderful for me because I love music and performing. :grin:

As for other dreams... I want to just get married and settle down away from everything and travel the world... It's a nice thought. ^////^

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Dreams are weird for me because they can change any time I find a new hobby or influence, if it be a person, field of work, or literature.

I would like to live happily, at least. Travel some of the world, whatever I can on whatever money I have. Definitely visit the States, some countries in Latin America, maybe Canada, and then a couple European countries. Have a decent home here in Australia. Learn another language, and become fluent in said language. Work in science of some sort, specifically biochemistry, biology or astrophysics. Have a pet cat named Zeros and travel through space in a spaceship semi as a truck driver and jam out to heavy metal.

Those are fairly realistic expectations (minus the last part).. so actual dream-wise..

A fucking awesome actor playing the badass protagonists in action films. Or being a famous musician, if I could write music properly. And the whole space truckie profession.

6. FreeFlow9917

A ghost of a male crush of mine comforts and cuddles me and sensually kisses my neck, no sex involved. Really starting to think its my self conscious

7. Emberblaze

I want to be a published author...

It's my dream for everyone in the world to hear my voice and my story. For everyone to heed my words and understand that EVERYONE is human, everyone has feelings. It goes far beyond just wanting gay acceptance, but, I want to change this world.

It's a silly dream, really. Kinda like an ephemeral illusion that a child would create. But, is it really so crazy to hope?

8. lolewell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I want to start a business that will change the world I want to copyright my ideas and art and make a difference and die happy because of it

#8 lolewell, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  9. Ben

Ben

I want lots of money to fund my extravagant lifestyle.

10. Rexmond

As much as I'd like to be a vet and work with animals - I'd like to be an author too.

11. leice

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Artist/Video editor, film/ Tv or gaming industry would be awesome too.

12. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to do something memorable and something ill never get tired of...I want someone that'll be creative fun and like supportive ya know cause I'm crazy:wink: and I want to see the whole world then decide where to spend my later years...don't know about kids though we'll see.:slight_smile:

13. Lady

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Simply put, all ll I really want out of life is to be happy.

14. RainbowCupcake

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to become a singer/dancer and have a wonderful life.

15. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like to do stand up comedy, or graphic design. As a side job I do photomanips of people.