1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdly Enjoyable Things?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by clarkec1, Jun 4, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

My life is overflowing with sadistically funny and genuinely hilairious things, and even though I should be thinking of the people that do those things weird, I give them credit for it. I love to laugh, but I don't like to laugh at anything. If someone told me a joke I would probably put the laugh on. But if someone screamed in my face, I would probably laugh and say "will you be my best friend?".

Here are some of the most weirdly enjoyably funny things that have happened in my life, and the times that they happened. Sit back and enjoy:

Today - We were playing rounders in PE, and a boy got caught out. And the second beat or best boy in our PE went "Haa Haaaaaa!!!". Just the way he said it nearly made me cry. It sounded a stereotypically American accent (sorry Americans!), and quite restarted. That is the kind of thing me and my best friend do, not someone really good at PE. I wish you could hear it. It's not the first time he did it either; like the 3rd of 4th time actually.

Today - Me and my friend were walking past my female crush, or at least I sort of like her. And he said "let's go talk to her", which I was fine with. She knows I like her and seems fine with it. But I had to tell her that I don't actually like her, which she was still fine with, and and almost seemed relieved about. Which I was fine with. Anyway, she jokingly started clearly fake crying, and she meant for us to notice, she literally went "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, Noooo!!!!!" In-front of everyone. Let,s just say that her and her small group of friends are slightly peculiar, but I still like them and find them hilarious. And we get along and talk often.

A few months ago - Me and my friend (who is in the previous story) were minding our own business when these two girls who were the best of friends stopped and starred at us. We were a but creeper out, but they seemed nice enough so we stayed and talked to them for a while. I would describe them as the female version of me and my friend: Unusual, somewhat scary, fun-loving, love to laugh in the most peculiar and different ways (like the two previous stories). And one of the girls randomly started going "Nor nor nor nor nor!" Just like to sound of a lorry reversing. Of course, we found it very amusing, unlike other people.

A few weeks ago - Me and my friend (again) were walking in the corridor in school, minding our own business, and then this really little year 7 walked round the corner. Me and my friend are quite taller than other people our age, and my friend is slightly taller than me. When we and the boy passed, he started talking to himself, which - I'll admit - do all the time, about the strangest of things. But if someone is in the same room as me, and is actually right by me, it seems logical to stop talking to yourself. Anyway, the boy passed us and said "You're tall; you're like the Eiffel Tower.". We immediately bursted out laughing at what had just happened. He must have been jealous of our height.

Yes, I know. I have a very... um. Different life.

I probably haven't mentioned the half of my stories, because there are is many I can't, come up with them on the spot. There are so many I have even came up with a list of my favourite stories.

I get these things happen to me everyday, and to be honest, I'm glad I do. I really brightens my day and takes my mind off all other stresses and worries.

Have you got any funny stories?

#1 clarkec1, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013