1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary Stories???

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Kyle Tristan, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Kyle Tristan

Kyle Tristan Guest

Guys, Why Don't You Post Any Scary Story You Know... :icon_bigg
    Just Wanna Get Scared :grin: :grin: :grin:

Here's Mine:

A woman and her boyfriend were on their way home from somewhere (not important) one night, and suddenly his car ran out of gas. It was about one in the morning and they were completely alone in the middle of the nowhere.

The guy stepped out of the car, saying comfortingly to his girlfriend, "Don't worry, I'll be right back. I'm just going to go out for some help. Lock the doors, though."

She locked the doors and sat restlessly, waiting for her boyfriend to come back. Suddenly, she sees a shadow fall across her lap. She looks up to see... not her boyfriend, but a strange, crazed looking man. He is swinging something in his right hand.

He sticks his face close to the window and slowly pulls up his right hand. In it is her boyfriend's decapitated head, twisted horribly in pain and shock. She shuts her eyes in horror and tries to make the image go away. When she opens her eyes, the man is still there, grinning psychotically. He slowly lifts his left hand, and he is holding her boyfriend's keys... to the car.

2. neverover

omg. i dunno, but ur story makes me laugh so hard... maybe im weird...:slight_smile:

3. JSG

JSG Guest

Kinky !

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember this one from when i was ickle. It used to scare ze shit outta meeeeeeee:

A young teenage girl lived at home with her mother, father and her much loved pet dog.

Being 16 years old her parents decided that she was now old enough to be left alone without a minder while they went out for the evening. Although there was some concern about leaving a young girl in a house all by herself, they knew she was sensible and would behave. And besides, she did have the pet Alsatian dog to look after her and keep her company.

The parents left for the night, leaving Emergency phone numbers and supplies for the night. The girl was thrilled to be spending her first night alone in her parents house and mainly watched TV until 11.00 rolled round.

Deciding she was tired she moved upstairs to her comfy bedroom to retire for the night. Her trusty Alsatian dog following her all the time.

After being asleep for a short time she awoke to a dripping noise coming from the bathroom. Not afraid, but curious as to what the noise was she lowered her hand down beside her bed to gain a little comfort from the Alsatian. She felt the warmth of his soft tongue as he licked her hand, showing her that he was O.K and that everything would be alright. Feeling assured she drifted off to sleep once more.

Waking once again to the sounds of the dripping tap, or whatever it was, in the bathroom she instinctively dropped her hand down to pet her dog. Once again her dog offered up the loyal companionship that only a much trusted and loved pet can, and licked her hand and she once again fell asleep.

For the last time she woke up again, that annoying noise was still going, she reached for her dog but found he wasn't there. Wondering where her parents were at this time of night (it was about 3.30am by this time) and looking for her dog she walked out into the bathroom.

A horrifying sight met her, the dog had been mutilated and was creating the dripping noise, as blood slowly fell and pooled on the floor below. Screaming she ran back through the house and attempted to call the police. The phone was dead, and she turned to suddenly see her parents also mutilated behind her. Her screams could be heard as she looked down at a note written in blood, it read:
    "Humans Can Lick Too My Beautiful".

She then runs madly for the stairs only to see a black figure waiting with open arms to catch her.

5. Kyle Tristan

Kyle Tristan Guest

Martin's Signature Is Scary Like HOW DO YOU KNOW???? Aaaaaaaaah! :help: :help: :help:

6. Martin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am the ultimate stalker. :grin: Has it told you i am coming to your home yet? :sunglasses:

mwahahaha.

7. Kyle Tristan

Kyle Tristan Guest

Aaaaaaaaaah! Like I Do Run ON Windows XP!!!! And Smart Broadband!!!! But When You Do Come To My House Will You Teach Me Your Pom-Pom Dance???? Hahahahaha! I Feel Like A Stalker Mentioning Your Dance... Peace! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

8. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Here's a story I remember from my childhood............

Victoria was visiting an area where she grew up and was making a point of catching up on all the people she once knew.

One such person, Mrs White, lived on the other side of the 3-mile wide common. Victoria set out to cross the common but not realising the time, it began to get dark, very dark and to make matters worse, a mist started to develop.

She could hardly see where she was going when she came to a crossroads on the common. It had been years since she had crossed the common and wasn’t sure which way to go. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a stooping figure of an old woman appeared. Victoria asked her if she knew the way to Vian Avenue? Without speaking, the old woman pointed out the direction and then looked quizzically at her. Victoria sensed that perhaps she needed to explain where she was going. Victoria then told her about Mrs White and how she had befriended her years ago. The old woman listened intently with a smile on her face. She never spoke a word. As Victoria finished, the old woman nodded her head, turned around and then seemed to disappear into the mist. As Victoria headed off, she stumbled on something at her feet. It was a beautifully carved walking stick, which the old woman must have left behind. Victoria picked it up and took it with her in the hope she would see the old woman again.

Eventually, she arrived at Vian Avenue, knocked on the door and was greeted by a middle-aged man. She asked if Mrs White was at home. The man’s face became ashen as he told her Mrs White (his mother) had died several years ago. He suddenly went very white as he noticed the walking stick that Victoria was still carrying. When he asked he in a trembling voice where Victoria had got the walking stick from, the man could not believe her story. They were now sitting in the lounge and the man began to recount how his mother had always spoken about a special girl she had befriended years ago. She had always said how sad she had been when the girl had moved away and vowed that she would like to leave the girl something when she died. A few days before her death she had told her son that if the girl ever returned she would like her to have her walking stick. Due to a misunderstanding between family members, the walking stick had been buried with her. Victoria was shaking as she asked the man what the girl’s name was and where she had died. The man replied Victoria and that she had died suddenly up by the crossroads on the common whilst walking.

9. panda

These stories have totally creeped me out.I'm glad it's morning and not night or I couldn't sleep.:eek: :eek:

10. neverover

my home-made fiction:
    i was left in home alone. my bro is still on his night shift, my mum went overseas, and my dad is on his business trip. it was 11pm, no sounds outside. not even a dog bark. i was there, watching tv. its so boring. tomorrow is sunday, but i decide to sleep now. its too tiring. i went to lock the doors, just like my dad told me to. but i hear something on the 2nd floor. like a chair being pulled, over and over again..

2 B Ct

11. neverover

it was becoming more intense. "crack...CRACK". i went to check it. must be some unclosed window. as i reached the stairs, the noise stopped. as if its knew that i was coming.
    i climb the stairs, go to the unused bedroom, that my mum has turned into a storage room. just when im about to reach the doors knob, something pulled my feet. almost like... a grip. a strong humans grip...
    2 B CONTINUED

12. Kyle Tristan

Kyle Tristan Guest

NEREROVER Continue Your Story!!!

13. Martin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure. ^_^ I'm assuming you want to learn it without kicking chairs though? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Kyle Tristan

Kyle Tristan Guest

^ Hehehehehehe! Yah! :icon_bigg

15. total mo

total mo Guest

I met this really cute guy named sebastian at my friend's house. He likes to wear a trucker hat because he has long curly hair. I talked to him and then we started an interesting conversation, he was shy at first, but soon he felt comfortable. I invited him to my house and we had sex in my bedroom. We were rolling in my bed and his hat all off. His long curly hair spread out, and I didnt realize how long it was until now coz he doesnt wanna show it. I was on top of him, and it was a bit dark, because we turned off the lights and had only some incense. I looked at his face and he becamed a girl! EEEK! I jumped out of bed, and turned on the lights, I looked on his crotch to make sure he has a dick, and it was there, thank God!

16. neverover

i realised its just a curled carpet. "fuck", i said. i felt a big stabbing pain on my thigh. and theres a nail, stuck deep in my thigh. i close my eyes, and pull it. after the burning pain, i stand up again and pull the door knob open.
    there, i saw an opened window. strange, no one ever come here. how come its open. i walk to the window to shut it. as soon as i closed the window, the doors suddenly closed... BAM!
    2 B CONTINUED

17. InaRut

Martin that story is not scary just horrible. Why would he kill the dog? GOD...if he was in my house I'd dexter him FOR SURE!

18. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Dig it, actually happened; I shit you not.

Alrighty, so my house is strange... to say the least. We bought the land and built our house back in 1989 (when I was 1) so the house has been ours with no previous owners or anything, so what goes on is kinda strange. A little while ago, I was home from school and watching over the house because my younger brother goes away for school, my older brother's moved out and my parents went to Florida for a week. And in situations like this, I have a tendency to have every light in hallways, the kitchen, the basement and my room on because I'm paranoid like that... So for the time that I was home (the weekend) I would mainly spend my time on the ground floor watching tv, cooking etc... on Saturday about 830-900 at night I was cooking something for dinner and I could hear distinct footsteps coming from my parent's room which is right above me.
    I know for a fact that nobody was in the house with me, however I wasn't too disturbed because this happens a lot while I'm in the house and it has been recognized by my mom who's experienced that same thing. However! Whilst preparing my food, I heard a clutter and more noises coming from the upstairs than the normal footsteps sounds that go on.

A little weirded out, I run upstairs to try to find the source of the disturbance... the door to my parent's room is open (it was shut when I had gone up not an hour ago to change) and I slide in and find this gigantic stack of books had toppled over and scattered across the ground; disturbing. So I go to where the footsteps sounded like they ended, the bathroom; find nothing wrong and then I walk around a little more to the little room thing between the bedroom and my dad's study, just then the study door closes and shuts (it was closed when I had gone up) and there is some creaking of the floorboards (the hallway is also carpeted, so these were heavy steps) that lead to my room.

Slipping out of the study, I follow the sounds and creep into my room where there looked like... I dunno, some sort of black shadow form thing that walked right out onto the deck connected to my room and disappeared from there....

Fuck I was freaked out.... then my phone goes off downstairs on the end table and I rush down to see who it is and it's my then boyfriend telling me he's in the neighborhood (we were going to my little brother's show in Baltimore). Anywho, I GTFO of the house.

*coughs* I didn't really want to be alone that night... so I offered that my boyfriend stay over and we ended up sleeping on the couch....

19. biisme

omg, that story is sooooo scary! i prob would have just broken down right there!

20. Brandford

lol i would have run out of the house and rented a hotel room and slept there