1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Write a paragraph!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Kieth11, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Kieth11

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay, so the game is that you pick an album. You name it, then write a paragraph (or if you really want to a sentence, but that would be pretty hard!) using all the titles of the songs in the album in order. This excludes the bonus and extras and etc. just the main CD. Also, capitalize the first letter of every word in the song, for example, "Outlaws Of Love."
    For example:
    Trespassing by Adam Lambert
    I hate it when people are Trespassing onto my property, therefore I put an annoying electronic crow that says, "Cuckoo" every five seconds to annoy everyone off my land. There was a Shady guy hanging around our house. "We must Never Close Our Eyes," was something I've always said. My alarm clock was Kikin' In but the Naked Love for my boyfriend was keeping me in bed. I eventually got up and showed my boyfriend the new lock. "People have to Pop That Lock," I told him, pointing to one of the many locks. "Aren't you going to put another lock on?" He asked and I smiled and said, "man, sometimes I feel like you know me Better Than I Know Myself!" Our neighbor came over and I prepared to not understand a word of what he was going to say, because he spoke in the most Broken English I've ever heard. I quickly hid my knife Underneath the platform we were standing on so he didn't get nervouse. He did of course and used his deadly Chokehold and I almost suffocated. My boyfriend hit him over his head which caused people to come outside and people noticed us. We were always on the run these dats because we're Outlaws of Love, as the "common" folks call us. Once again, we were Runnin' away from the haters. I made a quick stop to Take Back what was mine. People caught up to us. We finally had Nirvana, but not in the way I'd hoped.

So, try to make it relatively short, mine was very long, I know, but... And plus, I don't really know how to use Nirvana In a sentence. Lol

2. Steelers91

Milli Vanilli's - Girl You Know It's True (1989)

I’m driving down main street when out of nowhere this SUV smashes into me. I got out of my car to check out the damage and the lady driving the SUV starts yelling at me like it’s my fault. So I said “No way lady, this is all on you, Girl You Know It’s True”. After some tense conversation we exchanged information. I offered to write my number on some paper but she said she’d remember it, to which I said “Baby Don’t Forget My Number”. The lady then snapped her fingers and told me to get over it as my car was a piece of junk anyway and that her SUV cost “More Than You’ll Ever Know”. She then said it wasn’t her fault, that it was because of the wet roads, and I said “Blame It On The Rain, come on, it ain’t wet at all out. Just Take It As It Comes and accept responsibility.”. The lady then abruptly bolted for her SUV and sped off before I could even realize what happened. As she drove pass me she yelled “It’s Your Thing!”. ‘Crap’ I thought to myself, there I was standing helplessly in the middle of the street with my beloved car essentially totaled. I loved that car and all the good times we had, as well as those that were to come, oh well, Dreams To Remember, I guess. Later that day my car was towed to the repair shop, as the mechanic was looking over my car, I couldn’t help thinking that this was All or Nothing, either my car is fixable or it’s not. Unfortunately, my car was totaled. Before I left my beloved car forever I went into the garage to say goodbye, “I’m Gonna Miss You, Girl You Know It’s True”.

#2 Steelers91, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Evanescence "The Open Door." Okay, this is really sloppy, but here goes:

I've never felt happiness. I'd rather focus on my work, any work, whatever my work is at the time. I once got really drunk and phoned a friend. "You know, I feel like my happiness is just a Sweet Sacrifice for the greater good of my life? You know what I mean?" He didn't. I didn't. He sighed or maybe yawned and said "Call Me When You're Sober, dude." I did and offered no true explanatation for my behavior. I've always preferred to keep those things to myself. The truth is I always feel like The Weight of The World, my world, is directly on my shoulders. Loved ones have recommended I take Lithium or some other drugs to ease my depression and anxiety, but I won't. I'd rather embrass my pain than become a zombie or be on a chemical Cloud Nine for the rest of my life. I made a new friend, a girl. She is obsessed with fairytales, her favorite being the one with the dwarves. I call her a Snow White Queen. Yesterday we were listening to a beautiful metal opera song called Lacrymosa by our favorite band. I confessed to her "I wish I could be more Like You; happy and confident." I try to be free from my mental shit, but I'm afraid that without it I would Lose Control of myself completely. It's as if the pain keeps me grounded, buried because it's the only thing I can rely on to be consistent and everlasting. Sometimes I wonder if I'm The Only One that sees their world this way. It gets pretty lonely being trapped inside my head all the time. I told my new friend all of this one night. She smiled at me and pointed to the sky. "You see that?" she whispered. "That's Your Star, a tiny piece of light all your own to gaze upon when your life becomes too dark." I smiled at her. We kissed that night and many after that. Now, her love and mine is stronger than the pain. Now, All That I'm Living For is the smile of my sweetheart, so that at night I may say to myself "I am Good Enough" and actually believe it.

4. sexyalex

Bravo, Willowmaid. Very nice short story. And to one of my favourite albums. :slight_smile:

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jimmy Buffett, Barometer Soup:

I heard that Mr. Buffett has an affinity for Barometer Soup. He offered me a bowl, but I chose to skip dinner and watch the Barefoot Children In the Rain, making sure they keep far enough away from the Bank of Bad Habits. That place isn't a good influence on the kids, but they don't like it much anyway, what with the Remittance Man always scowling at them. It must be because he's looking enviously at the Diamond As Big As the Ritz. I keep trying to arrange a Blue Heaven Rendezvous for him, but I doubt it's ever going to happen, as Jimmy Dreams. He said so in his sleep in between mumblings of "Lage Nom Ai," Don't Chu Know? I sang The Ballad of Skip Wiley to drown out his noise, but it didn't quite work as well as the fireworks on The Night I Painted The Sky. He was so mad about being woken up by explosions that he put me on the next flight to Mexico.

I remembered shortly after doing this that he does a similar sort of thing at the very end of "Mexico", talking about the subjects of all the songs in the album in a similar way. Am I cheating? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I apologize in advance for my writing. I don't connect ideas well nor pay attention to the mechanics of English

Unison by Celine Dion

(If There Was) Any Other Way to live life, I would live it without you and let you die but there isn't because if you die then I die also. If Love is Out of The Question, I'd don't know what I'd do...I guess there would be no point to the affection. I love you too much so I'm begging to know...no I'm dying to know, if you don't love me back then Where Does My heart Beat Now. Oh God, I'm hoping I'm not The Last to Know if you don't love me because I'm Loving Every Moment With You. But I guess if you move on, you will know Love By Another Name. But realize this, all these moments we've had, all these memories we've had, they've been remembered in Unison by our brains (or at least I hope). Are you leaving me because I Feel Too Much, if it is then I can pull back. If We Could Start Over, I would cherish every single moment we have because I love you babe, I can't imagine a life without you. Please babe, Have A Heart, I love you babe, I love each moment we spend together. Please don't...COME BACK PLEASE :tears::tears:

7. sexyalex

Okay. SO imma give this a try. here goes.

Britney Spears: Blackout

"I can't help it, Jodie!" I explained to my best friend over a glass of chardonnay at our usual Saturday night out. "The very thought of last Thursday night is just seared deep into my brain," His name is Donovan and I have had him on my Radar since I first met him at my beginners yoga class. He was Hot As Ice! So one day after the oriental gong rang, indicating the lesson was over for the day, I went over and introduced myself. Just like magic, we hit it off right away and he invited me over his place for dinner the following night. "I was overwhelmed. It felt like Heaven On Earth." At this, my friend raised an eyebrow then started gesticulating in that silent burst of quirkiness that indicated she wanted me to tell her more. "So after I arrive, we sat on his couch and he offered me tea, of all choices? In any case, he must have known what he was doing because the sweet warmness of the beverage helped us to Break The Ice." With that glisten of amusement in her eyes, "What were you wearing?" Jodie asked. "Well, lets just say my legs were long, but my shorts were not," I replied with a wink. "He must have wanted a Piece of Me,too, for we Got Naked half way through the Disney movie he had put into his Blu-ray player." To be honest, my Toy Soldier may have gotten the better of me. I don't make it a habit of sleeping with men on the first date, but, "The sex was Outta This World. I don't know what came over me, I kept begging him to Gimme More and Ooh Ooh Baby, did he give me more!" Jodie seemed happy for me, for the next thing that came out her lips were "He sounds like the Perfect Lover," and indeed he was. The only trouble with this whole ordeal was since my sensual rendezvous with Donovan, "He hasn't called me since." Sympathetically she responded "I'm so sorry sweety," giving me that sad puppy face. I diminished the upset with a wave of my hand. "Easy come, easy go, right? Why Should I Be Sad? I was only in it for the experience, I suppose." Jodie must have took my last statement as a rhetorical question, for her response was a mezily shrug.

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2013 at 06:42 PM ----------

I almost cried after reading this :s

#7 sexyalex, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  8. Candace

The Beatles Sgt. Pepper's

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band was made possibly with a little help from my friends. Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds suggested the band name while a brainstorming session one July afternoon in Orlando, Florida. The oppressive heat outside wasn't getting better, so they decided to have their sound stage indoors. The only problem with the sound studio in Orlando is that there was a leak in the ceiling, which meant that someone would have to be fixing a hole, so that the rain didn't come in. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds told us that she's leaving home, meaning Orlando, Florida, when the snowbirds start to come in late November. This would be for the benefit of Mr. Kite, her sick uncle who lives up north in Dayton, Ohio.

9. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Ooh, I like this idea! Although if I were lazy, I'd just do one with Red Sparrows' album Every Red Heart Shines Toward the Red Sun, which actually does tell a story with its (full sentence) song titles. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Agalloch's Marrow of the Spirit:
    They Escaped the Weight of Darkness by beating a hasty retreat Into the Painted Grey. Hoping to find some escape from the weight, they hid in the shade of The Watcher's Monolith next to the Black Lake Niðstång. Floating above the lake, The Ghosts of the Midwinter Fires made them think they'd found their way to the light, but the ghosts only lead them To Drown in the black waters.

10. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Thank you! :grin: One of my favorites, too!