1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could have a superpower...

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by CheesyGoose, Jul 3, 2013.

1. CheesyGoose

I'm rather certain that you've had this kind of a thread here already, but I don't see any harm in making another one?

If you could have a superpower, what would it be? What would your superhero/villain name be? Hell, maybe you even have your own special theme song.

Powerlisting Wikia - This place helps if you can't the one you're perhaps looking for.

You can list multiple choices, but you can't have 2 powers at once :wink:

My primary choice would be
    Atmokinesis - The power to manipulate every aspect of the weather. The user can sense, create and control meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
    My codename for this one would be Supercell

My secondary choice would be
    Reactive Adaptation - The ability to develop adaptations, powers, or skills in response to immediate threats. Users can either instantly develop powers or abilities to deal with threats or their bodies dynamically learn from experience. Depending on the user's control of the power or genetic structure, the reactive effects can be permanent or temporary.
    After a certain situation; the user's skin may become tougher; they may display increased IQ after a difficult test; or fortified emotions after a personal argument. User may be able to read different languages after moments of looking them up or be able to withstand a constant bombardment of radiation. Some users may develop Enhanced Speed after being shot, or grow Dermal Armor, and may have the opposite power of their opponent.
    In some instances, a magical object may express similar powers.
    For this one, I'd have the name Animorphus

Another choice would be
    Elemental Mimicry - Power to transform physically into inorganic element. User is able to transform their body completely into fundamental elements, including air, earth, electricity, fire, light, shadow, water, etc. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of element, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
    I'd be known as simply Touch

And yet another choice would be
    Superhuman condition - The ability to reach and remain in supernatural physical and/or mental condition. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior over their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely stronger, faster, durable and smarter than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieve by any method of training.
    On the other hand, the only way for users to strengthen this ability is to perform intensive training or exercise, usually something bordering Training from Hell territory might suffice.
    Umm... Okay for this one I have no idea.

I'd also love to have the Invisible Woman's powers, since they are so damn awesome.

2. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Invincibility

3. Adarya

My main choice would be elemental manipulation

Users can manipulate, shape and create the basic elements of nature.
    1.Solid (Earth Manipulation)
    2.Liquid (Water Manipulation)
    3.Gas (Air Manipulation)
    4.Plasma (Fire Manipulation)

Literally meaning to "Change Molecules", users of Elemental Manipulation are very rare and powerful. Capabilities may include moving, altering, and mixing existing elements or pull atoms together and create one atom from many others.

Due to their many similarities Telekinesis and Elemental Manipulation are often confused. Elemental Manipulation is the parent ability and power for many other elemental-based abilities and powers including Water Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Air Manipulation and many others, while Telekinesis is the ability to control energy and matter using pure psychic energy.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Manipulation

Matter manipulation would be my second choice (elemental manipulation is a sub-power of matter manipulation, so it would still be pretty awesome)

The user can manipulate matter, ie. anything in the universe that has substance and mass/physical form, so this power grants many, many abilities, reaching from molecules and atoms, right though cars, buildings, etc., to even planets and other astronomical features.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Matter_Manipulation

#3 Adarya, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  4. Aster Tataricus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine would be the power of replication.

"Users can instantly and perfectly replicate themselves and or targets which can be objects or living beings, numerous times. Most users have both of these abilities, also their clothes are often copied along with their body. Some also have the ability to remove their copies as quickly as they were made. Biological properties are exactly the same, however, each copy will have different experiences and may gain independent personalities over time. Copies always cooperate because they posses the same minds and goals."

My name would be, The Doppelgänger. I would be more of an antihero. Since I would use my power for my own good, without abusing it on others. That or I'd be a freelance assassin. Imagine I could replicate a firearm and have endless ammunition. My target is screwed for sure~

5. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Mind control. I'd rule the world! Bwahaha! And make everyone hug each other and pet kitties and sing happy songs.

6. robotman

1. Power to make what ever I say reality/Whatever I say, people do - life would just be so easy.
    2: Make money appear out of nowhere - do what ever you want when and it doesn't matter about the price.
    3. Telekinesis - could have a right laugh with that.
    4. Teleportation - AMAZING.

7. gavguy

gavguy Guest

I would love to be able to have as many wishes as I could

8. Dekenkaru

Dekenkaru Guest

I would have either
    1. Ice powers
    2. Telekinesis
    3. The ability to alter the atomic construction of any object or being.
    :icon_twis

9. Kamina

Telekinsis
    The guy from Infamous: Second Son's powers
    Invisibility

Those are my top choices!

10. Foxtrot

1. Omnipotence
    2. Omniscience
    3. Shape Shifting
    4. The ability to stop time fore everyone and everything but you

11. destiny99

destiny99 Guest

1) The ability to stop time and start it again
    2) Invisibility
    3) The ability to be somebody else for a day whenever I feel like it

12. NEWFrontiers22

The manipulation of matter and ability to travel through the universe’s instantaneously.

13. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Enhanced Condition
    2. Peak Human Condition
    3. Flow Motion

I like the one's that are technically attainable. I like the reality aspect of it. :grin:

And Wall Crawling...