1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a girl? A boy? Or Both?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GirlBoyOrBoth, Jul 20, 2013.

1. GirlBoyOrBoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am, by law, a girl. I am female in every physical way; I have a vagina and breasts. I am bisexual, I learned that I love girls and guys almost five years ago. When I am with my fiance (male) I can be a girl, but when I look at girls I wish I had a penis. I have striven to be the very boy that my parents always wanted. I spent 16 years of my life trying to be a little boy, and maybe it wasn't all for them. I just wish I knew what I was feeling, to know that I'm not the only one, and to give it a name...

2. TGgamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm am just the opposite.. I am a male in every way, but I wished I was female.

We are in the same boat I guess.

I wish I could help you, but I am still looking for the answer myself.

#2 TGgamer, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  3. hiddenxrainbows

I'm going through similar stuff. Questions may help though. Is it just with girls that you wish you were a guy? Or do you wish you were all the time, or only half the time? Are there any times you're glad you're a girl, or do you always hate it? Are there ever times you feel like you're not really a girl or a guy? If so, is it all the time, or does your feeling of gender seem to switch? If you always wish you were a guy' you're prolly a transguy. If you feel comfortable with being a girl sometimes but wish you were a guy other times, you might be bigender. If you feel like neither, you might be agender or genderqueer. If you feel like you switch back and forth between feeling different genders, you might be genderfluid. You just have to look up different gender identities to see which one fits you the best. And try to pay attention to your feelings and ask yourself questions about which gender might be best for you.

---------- Post added 21st Jul 2013 at 02:05 AM ----------

And if you're wondering if you're a transguy, you don't need to hate your body all the time to qualify as one. There are different levels of dysphoria that trans people have.

4. rose94

Not got any answers for you hun, but I'm in the same boat.

5. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Be proud how you were born, how you feel is you, I don't see the reason to label it, just let yourself grow and do what you want