1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boobs, and what its like having them

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BookDragon, Aug 14, 2013.

1. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Forgive me if this sounds in any way insensitive, it isn't meant to but I tend to drift into humour when I talk about things important to me that I don't fully understand! With that in mind...

Boobs. Recently I started thinking about gender. I'm not sure what I think about it. The best way I can think to describe my current feelings is to ask you to imagine the comic/movie The Surrogates. People can get a robot body and carry on with their normal lives. Now most where many would go for a better looking version of themself, taller, more muscular whatever, I wouldn't. I'm 6'2"(ish), big and male. If I could choose, without question I would pick a petite girl as my replacement. I like cute things, I wish I was cute and so on.

So anyway, the other day after browsing through bits and pieces I got thinking about gender transitions. Not as a consideration just as something to look at! It got me thinking about boobs and what it's like having them. obviously it's different than not and it's a big part of looking more female...I just sort of see myself sitting there and occasionally looking down, giggling and prodding them. Needless to say it's not a mature attitude to have but I'm not considering getting any any time soon so it doesn't need to be.

Point is, to anyone who has gone through /is going through the male to female transition what exactly does it feel like to go from not having boobs to suddenly having them? Or if you went the hormone rather than surgery route for them, how did it feel to have them gradually turn up? What's it like having them now?

2. Gibson85

came to read this. Sorry doesn't pertain to me :slight_smile: I'd rather get rid of mine. Haha. (being female to male) They bother me alot and I bind them. So, just saying and random. The old switching body parts comes to mind lol. Some one take my boobs and in exchange I have a male chest.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why do they bother you? Is it just because you'd rather not have them or is there something specific about having them you don't like...I didn't phrase that very well, I hope you know what I mean!

4. Just Jess

Well I personally have a condition known as "Gynecomastia". But in general just about any woman who goes through puberty, whether it's later on in life and hormone induced like mine or a gift from mother nature, has had the experience you're after.

But if you've got $30 to spend, you can see what it's like for yourself. I have a pair of silicon breast forms I will probably be wearing for a long time yet. They have adhesive on the back still, but when that wears off they stay put when I'm wearing a bra so I'll probably just do that.

This is something you should really shop around for on your own but if you get stuck feel free to PM me and I can recommend a few good ones.

EDIT: If you aren't in a position to get them I completely get that they aren't exactly something you can get discretely. I really apologize, I left my "cloak and dagger" days behind only 8 months ago but apparently that's long enough to forget a little what it's like. Something else I use sometimes and used to use more, is these inflatable deals you can get at dollar stores. And it'd save you $29.00

As far as what it's like, my own experience wasn't very positive given my circumstances. What it was like, was me getting laughed at for being the "boy" that wouldn't get changed for gym in front of the other boys. That was one of the reasons anyway. Middle schoolers are basically pack animals. It was just one more thing that got me in dumb fights, and the dumb fights chased away all my female friends.

I've always secretly liked having them but it's only recently that I've really been able to appreciate them. What I can say is that there isn't as much difference as far as having them between the fake part and the real part as you'd think. So don't worry about it being not authentic if you just satisfy your curiosity.

5. Niko

I'm not answering for Gibson85 by any means, but I'm a FtM as well so I'll add on to this too.

The reason why my boobs bother me, is mainly because male-bodied men don't have these balls of fat growing out of their chest. And since I and all the other FtMs out there, are men in female-bodies, it feels really weird to see boobs in front of you and not a flat chest. Which then gives us the constant reminder that we are not in the male-body that we want to be in.