1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"FTM's Complete Illustrated Guide to Looking like a Hot Dude"

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by boysdontcry, Aug 28, 2013.

1. boysdontcry

I've noticed a lot of questions in this part of the forum from trans*guys asking about binders and clothing.

The FTM's Complete Illustrated Guide to Looking Like a (Hot) Dude

This guide, written by a Transman for Transmen, has taught me almost everything I know, from working out to haircuts to How Not To Look Like A Lesbian. It's pretty much the FTM bible, this guy's got everything to a tee. Check it out.

2. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES.

This guide is my favorite thing ever, and I see it passed around the forum a lot. This should be stickied somewhere for all transitional guys to find, it's pretty much the most helpful thing ever. He covers so much information, and answers so many questions guys in the early stages of transition are constantly asking. Seriously a fantastic guide.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Omfg yes. I'm fond of pasting this on various threads from time to time. Basically the holy grail of passing/fashion guides. I can't stress enough how much it's helped me as a transguy figure out the passing business.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Funny story, I've been meaning to include this in the sticky, so now it's there. School kinda made me forget...

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Sweet! :grin: Now it's official

6. Bryar Thorne

Yay it's now in two places to make it easier for me to find! :slight_smile: When I first had joined, I saw the page and forgot to bookmark it >.< Now I can find it much easier between work and home. :slight_smile: Thanks for posting! This really helps more people than you know. :slight_smile:

7. boysdontcry

Excellent! Hopefully now more people will be able to find and use it