1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm changing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by justjade, Sep 11, 2013.

1. justjade

I realized today that I'm different. My douchebag phase has thankfully passed. I went through a phase recently where I wanted to dress like an uber-jock or something in hopes of passing better. I'm happy to announce that this particular phase didn't last long.

I noticed that I've grown into more of a quiet confidence, but there are outward changes, too. I talk differently. My voice hasn't actually changed. I've only been taking over-the-counter T boosters for a week now. But I've noticed that my speech patterns are different. I have a tendency to speak from my chest. I don't talk as fast as I used to. I'm not sure what it is, but my therapist suggested that it might be because, since I've been coming out to more people, it's easier for me to do what comes naturally. I also have a more masculine walk, and the way I like my clothes to fit has shifted. I guess this was all to be expected at some point, but I just feel so much more confident. I don't know if it's the T boosters or the fact that I'm working out again or what, but it's nice. :slight_smile:

2. Bryar Thorne

Yay! Congrats! :grin: That's so great to hear :slight_smile: I'm really happy for you :slight_smile: I think it's confidence in being you.. and that's really inspirational and admirable for me ^_^ I'm on my way too and now seeing you being so successful, you've motivated me more :slight_smile: Congrats though, that's a huge and great thing. :slight_smile:

Over the counter.. T boosters.. Those exist? :O I saw something yesterday that was a natural booster but I didn't know there might be others. o_o

3. GirlWhoWaited

That's great to hear. It's a great feeling when you're comfortable being yourself. I hope things only get better from here. :slight_smile:

4. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love hearing about positive progress! Keep up the good work and congratulations!:slight_smile:

5. justjade

Thankya. :slight_smile: That's good to hear on your part, too. I'm glad you're on your way as well.

Also, yeah, I got my T boosters at Walmart actually. They were $10 for a bottle of 60 caplets. That'll last about 2 weeks. I take them as recommended. No more than 4 in a 24 hour period. They come in a red and black bottle. The brand is Muscletech, and what I take is the Testosterone Booster Elite Series.

There are other things like Tongkat Ali that are supposed to dramatically increase testosterone. I want to start taking that at some point. I've also been trying to eat better, work out, and get plenty of sleep because if you're eating junk, not exercising, and not sleeping enough, no amount of supplements will boost your T. I figure it's a little different with depo testosterone though since it's actually just testosterone and not a supplement, but I don't know if I'll ever get my hands on that.

---

Also, thanks everyone. I got off to a pretty rocky start, but I'm feeling a lot better now. :grin:

6. RoguesWolfe

O.O I didn't know there was such a thing as well...but I also don't get out of the house much. Hmm be keeping that in mind. And congrats dude!

7. Emulator

Congrats, and it's nice to hear that things are working out :slight_smile: