1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help and advice

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by sally, Sep 16, 2013.

1. sally

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hi I'm sorry for the bad spelling but i have a learning diffultes and I'm really scared a bit in between my self and wondering if you might be able to help. I was born a boy but from a early age felt different i fancied men and didn't like the look and feel of my own body. but i knew this was frowned upon so hide but small thing would always show through always had more female friends than male i could relate better with women, did little girly things like try makeup mummy clothes when i was little but was told no your a boy not a girl and then around 9 and 10 i started fanicing boys and not girls never really what what you would call a girlfriend and where i grow up it wasn't excepted to be different i.e bi,gay and a lesbian or being different and was dangerous too your could have be beating up shot staded and I'm not joking so i hide, conformed to what i felt that they wanted me to be. i grow up trying to do what i thought were manly things and tried to fit in and i still felt different i tried to have girlfriends but they never worked out i tried having sexual relationships but it didn't feel right it felt wrong not natural wasn't until i moved away from home i really started to suffer i closed my self off had few friend whom mostly were female looked a female clothing and though just for a instant i'd look nice in that then i snap back saying no that's not right looking at men and thinking he's looks fit and sexy it wasn't until i was 23 thing got really bad my life/world started to fall apart i started to looking into my self and thinking to myself i might be gay as i thought that that's what gay men did as i saw it on TV, movies when i was growing up. that when thing starting to feel that i was going in the right direction i started being more fenime started seeing men i have a bf now and i love him but i still didn't feel right inside me and over the years i tried to fit in and then things started falling a part again now im 32 and over the past year been thinking to my looking at my body and saying it not right im not right i have started looking and tring to find out whats going on and more and more i look i read i see in my mind im a woman and a man but my body is saying something else i have started coming to terms with this but im still scared and shy and feel somewhat alone i told my best friend today and she's said she would help me and was very supportive avd i felt a little wieght been lift but i know i have a long way to go yet and was wondering is there and advice help sites you could point in to as i tried looking i would apprecate it a lot and im thanking you in advance