1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homecoming and dancing/Ftm

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MrSmooth, Sep 17, 2013.

1. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm going to my schools homecoming in 2 weeks and everybody is already getting hype for the game and the dance, Their happens to be alot of grinding going on at these dances, And a couple of girls already want to give me a dance, The problem is that I want them to feel something down their when that happens and not only that it will push up against me more giving me more stimulation, Seriously though what could I put down their any options I really need answers:eusa_doh: The one part I hate about the trans thing

2. Cynder

A sock can be good, or if you want it to feel more realistic, I've always heard of putting really thick hair gel in a doubled up condom

3. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

The only thing is I would worry about it popping, And I can't buy any i'm under 18, And how would I make the sock feel more realistic

#3 MrSmooth, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  4. KingdomKeyDK

Look I'm worrying about almost the same thing. I don't like grinding, twerking, etc. on me. I would politely say no thank you. I think it would be okay. If they get mad it you it doesn't matter. If you want to however you need to just go along with it.

5. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

Well of course I want some girls grinding/twerking on me lol:icon_bigg, Girls tend to get crazy with it though, And they want to feel it on them, Thats the dysphoric part about it, I'm lacking and its fustrating, And can't go a day without it being fustrated about not having one

6. KingdomKeyDK

I see the problem. Girls at my hs do it the same way, along with the gas pedal and red nosing. Ugh it's horrible but if they want to feel it then they should just ask some other guy. It's okay if they get mad at you. Someone probably won't mind.

7. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yesss that is exactly what they do and plan on doing

8. KingdomKeyDK

Trust me if you know what's best for your virginity (this doesn't really pertain to it but...), don't do it.

9. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I want to go and have fun, What you mean whats best for my virginity

10. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Check local health clinics. They'll often have free condoms. Or see if you can ask an older friend to get some for you. If you're worried about it popping, add MORE condoms! AND put it in a sock!

Honestly, condoms are pretty damn durable. Unless the girls you go to school with put pins on their asses, or are cacti, you'll probably be fine.

11. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

Yea it might just make dysphoric because I don't have a dick so it will fustrate me to even buy one honestly, I have very high gender dysphoria and little things like that make it go up

12. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this is kinda late for the dance you were posting about, but at 16, I'd say it's a pretty safe guess that you're going to have more dances coming up. Instead of a condom, since you said buying those would frustrate your dysphoria, what about those long skinny balloons (like they use for balloon animals) and fill with a bit of sand until it's about 4-6 inches long, and about an inch or so in diameter, then tie it off. Won't recreate the feeling if they have their hand directly on it (the rubbery texture won't be the same as smooth skin), but a couple layers of clothing (you know, underwear and pants) would likely make it work (Make sure to wear briefs to help hold it in the right position) Lots of stress balls are made in a similar fashion, and those can take some serious abuse from people's squeezing.

One other possible trick if you are just wanting the appearance, and aren't so concerned about someone getting up close to it, wear pants that have pockets that end around the appropriate area, and drop a roll of quarters in there. They won't have the consistency of the real thing if someone were to touch it, but if you were just walking around, it'll generally look about right. The bonus of this method, if you get stranded, you've got a $10 emergency fund on you.

13. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

Well alot of girls were dancing on me and it felt good but I want them to feel me, I got alittle dysphoric at the dance because I would like to get boners that people notice like at the dance considering majorty of 100% straight girls danced on me

14. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, that's kinda why I was suggesting sand in a balloon. If you've ever felt one of those stress balls, that's actually about the same consistency as a semi-erect penis. If you had something that felt like you were fully erect, there would be a few problems. First, it'd likely become uncomfortable quickly. Even those born with the part find it uncomfortable if it's up too long. Second, it's not likely to look or feel natural, as healthy guys aren't permenently erect, even if it sometimes seems that way. Most of the time it's only up for a few minutes unless it's being stimulated. (stimulation doesn't have to be physical) And, if you go with something too stiff, it's not going to feel natural at all, because even when a penis is erect, it has some give to it, primarily so one doesn't become injured.

15. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I mean yea Gosh I hate being in this body

16. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear ya. Sometimes I wish I could trade ya.

17. MrSmooth

MrSmooth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people

Right...... It would be nice to