1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jessica79, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Jessica79

Not a clue where to put this so YOLO

Is it just me that has had thoughts I wish I was born a girl or has other guys had the same thoughts too :I Maybe it would be easier to have a boyfriend as a girl ;-;

Whats everyone else's experiences?

2. RawringTiger

Well i thought i did but once i grew up and heard what women go through i just went ermmm hell no i'll stay a boy and keep my sexuality too myself for now.

:grin:

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have said had my gender and body have been in sync, my life would be easier in general. But despite my trans* identity, I've found romance and I've gotten pretty lucky with finding acceptance from my partner.

4. I had almost gotten used to thinking I was gay because I had such a strong physical urge for men my whole life, but then I met an amazing man whom I could not, for one reason or another, have an emotional relationship with. I mean, this guy was great...everything a gay man would dream of and look for in a partner, but it just wasn't for me.
    It all depends on you though, I never even felt an emotional connection strong enough to come out as gay, my heart belonged to the women I had always dated publicly. Of course sheer numbers say you'd have an easier time getting a boyfriend if you were a girl, but it is 2013, I bet you could get a boyfriend as a boy pretty easily ;-) Good luck with everything!

5. Jessica79

Ty this has lightened my day up :3