1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid...?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TinyBee, Sep 21, 2013.

1. TinyBee

*cracks knuckles* lets do this.

Ok. I've always identified as female, with no doubt in my mind. But now, I'm starting to wonder if I'm genderfluid.. Lately I've been feeling more masculine than usual. Like, i still feel a little feminine. But at the same time masculine. And some days (like today) i feel just kind of a balance between masculine and feminine. I did a bit of research and came up with three gender identities that seemed to fit me best, and those three (for refrence) are Genderfluid, Pangender and Androgyne.

I REALLY like dressing like a guy, and if someone referred to me using a male or gender neutral pronoun i wouldn't mind at all. In fact i think i might like it..

Maybe hanging out with some guys will help me determine if i feel like a guy sometimes? I don't know >~<

I think I'll just go with the flow, each day asking my self if i feel like a girl or a boy, both or neither.. Maybe that will work..? What do you guys think?

(I'm pretty ignorant with gender identities and stuff >-< half of the gender identities i know of i just learned about today. Hehe... ^_^:wink:

2. StormySea

YAYYY! FINALLY someone else who just goes with the flow! (*hug*)
    Haha, sorry, I just see a lot of people stressing over these situations- and you've already go it down.
    Honestly, have fun with it! :grin: You sound a bit like me when I started questioning what I could identify as, but I've always felt more male and just accepted my fate as a female at a young age (I didn't know the trans* world was even a thing until high school).
    Best advice I can give is, if you can, take a few days and go male, then take a few days and go female. Just see what feels right to you!

Personally I see exploring gender orientation as this Narnian wardrobe adventure because now you get to experiment with an entirely new world of clothing! xD

3. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Going with the flow is the best thing to do.

The most important thing is that you are You.