1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MtF Breast and Waist/Rear Padding?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Balloonwolf, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Balloonwolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey there! Does anyone know of some great websites for padding?

2. Andrea Langley

Classic Curves Crossdressing perhaps...

I'm a skinny girl still early-on in hormone therapy so I lack many curves, but over time the hormones will naturally modify where I gain weight.

I'm not sure how you or genderqueer folk feel about hormone therapy in general, but it might be another angle of the matter worth discussing with a therapist and/or doctor.

Whether a person identifies as "crossdresser" or not, websites for said will probably have the kinds of products you're looking for.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

3. Cantium

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most websites seam very expensive maybe you should try to make your own padding. It's not too difficult there's plenty of videos on YouTube. There's instructions all over the web and it's probably going to be just as effective :slight_smile:

I've recently started social transition, and for the time being for my boobies I have the toes of a pair of nude tights, stuffed with soft toy stuffing till they got to a decent but not OTT size for my frame.

As for bum and hips I've yet to play around with that, but I have the leftover from the tights. If I find a pair of jeans that fit my legs, I'll be making a sort of hips and bum padding pant thing, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: great description there I know...

But if all else fails Google... Hope this helped a little.

#3 Cantium, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  4. Romy J

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Aside from making your own, if you do want to spend the money, you can honestly shop regular sites and eBay as well. Personally, I picked up some breast inserts off of eBay for about 15-20 bucks (the increase your cup size type thing). It gives some shape, which is all I was looking for atm. More realistic forms, at least from what I could find, started at at least $150 US.

As for hip/rear padding, there's this thing called a "Booty Pop" that is realatively cheap, but would need modified for hip padding (it offers none). Also, a place like Fredrick's of Hollywood sells a hip/rear padding for around $45 US. I'm sure there are other places that are cheaper, but I like Fredrick's selection. Lol