1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's like I just can't take being a normal guy.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nikinja, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Nikinja

Sometimes I want to cry at the fact that I like women and I wish people would see me as a lesbian. As a man, I feel so dirty and wrong, and like an awful, sad, insecure, misogynistic human being. The fact that I have to masturbate by jacking off feels so wrong too – and to women! I feel like some double-bent, double-perverted pervert. And even worse, I'm black and I feel like as a result, I'd be outcasted if I transitioned; like I just wouldn't be as pretty as the white girls. Why can't I just be comfortable being a straight guy? Gay guys get to be so girly and one of the girls.

[I posted this in the Sexuality forum as well.]

2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    [​IMG]
    Campy, effeminate guys can be straight, and manly, masculine men can be gay.
    Besides, the majority of people have some bisexual tendencies, anyways...
    Remember that there's a "market" for every kind of person, not just white people.:eusa_danc You'll find someone who understands. Just look at this forum. Nothing wrong with being trans* (I am trans* too, so...) or lesbian.
    I recommend that you sort out your feelings first. I can't give advice on that, since I fail at emotion...ing, but I think it'll clear your head so you can decide what to do about this.

3. Nikinja

Thanks man!

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  5. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know what you're going through, but y'know, kind of the opposite. Why can't I be comfortable being a straight girl? Believe me, my heart goes out to you.

6. Ameya

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like you need to sort your feelings out some. Keep reading about folks who have transgendered, you can also watch transgendered on UTube. You don't have to compete with the white girls just be yourself and love yourself the way you are. Just be a good person to yourself and all others and flow with it. Love Ameya

7. Nikinja

Thanks. I'm not sassy, I'm not Unique Adams, okay? I'm actually quite nice and mature. Anyway, thank you :slight_smile: :smiles: