1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binders

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Zac, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Zac

Zac

Do you wear one?
    If you do what type/brand is it and how do you find it?

I have no clue what to look for :help:

2. Dapper

I've heard really positive reviews on Underworks binders. The 997, 988, and 983 all seem to be popular binders, depending on what you're looking for :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: if you have a tight budget like me, however (I'm currently trying to buy one), there's a (new, not used) binder you can find on eBay for like $10. I can give links right now because I'm on my phone, but if you google "ebay $10 chest binder" a link should pop up for a binder distributor based in HongKong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I've heard positive reviews for that one as well, but it doesn't seem as durable. Good luck!

3. Zac

Zac

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have Air Max from LoveBoat and it's pretty good. It's a mesh-like material in the back, making it well ventilated, especially during hot and muggy weather. LoveBoat is pretty awesome since they have binders in different styles and can appeal to any need. Check the site out if you're interested, just note that they're a bit pricey.

T-Kingdom is good too from what I hear, but they're also a little expensive and can run small (check their size charts for measurements), but sites like LoveBoat have "plus" binders in case you're somewhat bigger chested.

5. utsuratsura

Underworks and LesLoveBoat are both really good brands and I've seen lots of positive reviews about their binders. I've heard that ones from T Kingdom work well, but since it's a brand from Taiwan, you might want to double check the sizing.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While I don't have experience with T-Kingdom, the support teams on both Underworks and LoveBoat are fantastic and very resourceful. I remember pestering them for a few days about triple checking to make sure my measurements were on point with the model I was after, but they were super sweet and helpful.

So basically, don't be afraid to ask the team for help or advice on anything. With Underworks, I heard from them in about two business days and with LoveBoat it was fairly quick considering they were on holiday when I messaged them.

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've used both underworks and lesloveboat binders. Both have worked really well on me. The one from lesloveboat has some more ventilation, so it's good for the summer. I wear my underworks one in the winter, since it is warmer.

8. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Random question about binders, even though summer is almost over, does anyone have recommendations for binders to use for swimming? I'd love to be a step ahead for next summer.

9. LEG7930

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just ordered my first binder. Went with the ManSculpture Man Zip Max.

10. Zac

Zac

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Probably best to go for something with ventilation seeing as it's almost summer.
    They don't seem to bad price wise either