1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acceptance

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ConfusedRunaway, Sep 25, 2013.

1. ConfusedRunaway

So this isn't a question or a problem, but more like finally being able to accept myself for who I am. I am not a girl, nor have I ever been, even though it took me fifteen years to figure it out, I am a boy, inside and out. Yeah, "some assembly required" is the type of boy I am, but I'm okay with that, because one day I know, I'll finally be the man I've always wanted to be. I'm getting my first binder soon and am going to lose the weight and build muscle to look male. One day I'll be able to get T, and then, top surgery, and the thought makes me so happy. Yes I'm still scared. Scared of the ridicule I'll get, of my parents finding out before I'm eighteen and have a ppace to stay, and dating. But, I'm only fifteen, and I know this will make it much harder to find a guy to be with me, but I can wait. I have people who support, those who dontx and those still trying to get use to it, and that's okay, because I know I have those who accept me and I'll be okay. I've finally found myself and I want to grow up to be a male vocalist in a rock band, hopefully, I am planning out my future with my transition being a big part of ot, amd I love it so far. I've also come to terms that I am not bisexual, but homoromantic bisexual, meaning I find both genders sexually attractive, but can only be involved romantically with a man, and I love that I know my sexuality now. Dysphoria is going to be a hard thing to combat, and so will my insecurities, but I know I can do this, especially with all the friends I've made here on EC. Thank you to all of those who have helped me find myself and it makes me very happy. I know I wasn't born how I wanted to be, but I know I can grow to be how I truly am, will have supporters, and will find someone to truly care about me. It will be a long amd very difficult road, but I know I can do it. I'm going to give it my all.
    Thanks.

-Kisa :icon_bigg

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats, my friend! I wish you the best of luck on your journey and your goals/dreams. You're one brave warrior. (tips hat)

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)

you figured out who you, most people don't even get that far

4. Jessica79

awww well done (*hug*)