1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passing like a boss!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DJNay, Sep 27, 2013.

1. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    So the last two days I've met new people who didn't know me from Adam, and I introduced myself as Dezz (which is going to be the name I change to when I get further in my transition) and they didn't even blink an eye and I didn't even have to say I'm trans or anything, they just used male pronouns and it was soooo awesome! Like seriously, as a preT, I'm really trying hard, I told them my real age when asked and they didn't question it (I look younger), and my voice is probably girlish IDK, so it gave me hope.

This high kinda got shot down when I got an email from a group member at uni adressing me as a "lady" :frowning2: which really sucks coz I dressed the same as I did when I met these other guys, so I'm like WTF!:bang: But uni comes to an end for me in a couple if weeks, so that's ok.

Ya'll have a good day now

2. Nick07

congrats :slight_smile: I can imagine how great the passing must have felt :slight_smile:

3. Jessica79

Thats amazing :3 I hope I can pass as a girl in some years ^-^ gratz