1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just don't know...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KyleStyle, Sep 27, 2013.

1. KyleStyle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I started to say in my intro post that I'm struggling with gender dysphoria and have been for a long time now. There have been many reasons that I've had to hide that for a while, but most of them are gone now. Most...

The problem now? I don't know where to go or who to talk to. I don't know for sure that I actually want to even do anything, but I have to talk to someone! I've been bottling all of this up in me for a long time and it has contributed to my battle with depression the entire time. How do I even start to get help with this? I live in Albuquerque and I can't find much beyond support for people currently transitioning. Can't I just get counseling from someone who knows more about this? I just need a direction.

Sorry if this seems rant-ish. I'm just really tired and frustrated.

2. Nick07

Hi,
    I don't know about the real life help, I wasn't lucky the only time I had guts to try. But online help can be good too. Or perhaps try some help lines, they could give you some advice about the therapists in your area.

3. Romy J

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. SilverSnow

You know I'm not an expert in this or anything, but if you ever need to talk, just give me a call/email/pm.