1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crossdressing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by doglover44, Oct 2, 2013.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I have been thinking of cross dressing wearing womens clothes I feel like there is more color and varity then mens clothes is this wrong ?

2. SFSorrow

If it is wrong then I don't care. Although the colours don't sway me personally, as I pretty much only wear black when I do it, but I have heard many times people bemoaning the drabness and lack of variety in most men's fashion.

3. justjade

I know this is kind of different from your situation, but I was born female and wear men's clothes all the time. I do have moments where I miss the variety offered by women's fashion, but I don't act on it. I say you should just wear what makes you happy. It's not wrong unless it feels wrong.

Also, might I add that there is a great deal of color and variety in men's fashion. It mostly just shows up in the realm of designer clothing.

4. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

No there is nothing wrong with crossdressing. And I agree that women's clothing has a much greater variety and a much more broad spectrum of color and especially staurated colors. :icon_bigg