1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I not have a gender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CharlieHK, Oct 5, 2013.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Honestly I am indifferent to being called he or she, I mean I prefer being male but that's only ever in private like with my significant other. Or being referred to as male when the person has no idea I was female or am female. Like I'm fine with or without boobs, and honestly I don't find joy in other people's private areas regardless of gender, I just like the close friendship and comfort, good sex is just the frosting on the cake. I just don't know how to describe it. Non-gender. I like being muscular, and I like shaving my legs. I don't think I fit in a female or male category.

2. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I'm sort of the same way. I feel like a different gender at different times and don't really like labels. But I don't mind being mistaken for a girl so...

3. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    There is such a thing as agender, or neutrois.

Do you prefer male because it's not female or because it truly feels more you? That may not make much sense.. sorry. I mean, for me, being referred to as male makes me like 'ooh yes i like this', but mostly because it's a gender I'm not used to being referred to as, rather than truly feeling like a man 100% of the time.