1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being a very girly girl...whose into very girly girls

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ChloeAllison, Oct 5, 2013.

1. ChloeAllison

So this is kind of a fluffier question but their are some problems I have encountered being a fashion loving lesbian.
    People tell me I look straight. Well I know this is a completely ignorant statement, their are some true problems attached to it. I have been to a gay bar only once but it was with a flamboyant friend and EVERYONE assumed I was just the straight friend dragged along. When I meet girls I think are cute (and yes I am into other girly girls) its even harder to have that "are you gay?" conversation because well...lets just say its hard to tell.

Have other people had these experiences? How do you deal with being girly girl thats into girls?

2. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I'm a girly boy who is into girly boys and girls, so I'm not sure I can help you here.:lol:

3. fortheloveoflez

I understand. Noone thinks I'm a lesbian. Sad but true story.

People need to realize that a lot of us don't look like the stereotypical "dyke on a bike".

I don't know what to tell you...because I have the same issue...maybe wear a rainbow bracelet?

4. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

Good idea!:icon_bigg

5. ChloeAllison

Lol a braclet :slight_smile: Its actually a pretty good idea...lol simplicity wins

6. RollTide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I like girly girls too