1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passing help for FTM?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by rin101, Oct 6, 2013.

1. rin101

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ((Technically genderqueer/fluid, BUT...))
    I have a serious passing problem. I can get clothes, I can get a binder, and as soon as I'm out of highschool (I'm in my senior year right now), I can come out and get my haircut. But flat chest and cool clothes aside, I still have hips and a butt. And it's really inconvenient. It makes me look bulky in guy's clothes. Is there something I can get to kind of make myself a little LESS curvy?

2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess you could try to work your upper body to make it look more proportionate.
    You could also try losing body fat (trying to lose fat in specific areas is retarded and doesn't work); your hips may shrink that way.

3. toushirojaylee

I have curves too and I'm uncomfortable with wearing fitted shirts and jeans. x_x

4. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A gym membership.

Seriously though, I have yet to find a way to slim down curves, much to my dismay. Working out and watching your diet might be the only way to shape up aside from surgery and hormones. And dear god, is it PAINFULLY slow.

5. Bryar Thorne

Layering clothes always helps so that you make yourself look more straight rather than curvy I've found. :slight_smile: I myself wear compression boxers.. while they're not perfect, they do help a bit ^_^ Could always try wearing swim trunks that are tighter around the body as well, I do that from time to time now under jeans when I don't feel like wearing too many layers.. It's not perfect but it gets the job fixed a bit :slight_smile:

6. rin101

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, thanks. I actually do go to the gym, and I have a healthy body weight, I'm just stuck with a female form.
    Compression boxers? Where do you get those? How much do they cost, are they comfortable? ((a million questions, sorry...))