1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crossdressing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by gabriellamcswag, Oct 14, 2013.

1. gabriellamcswag

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Do you guys think id look passable with a wig?

Attached Files:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wish I looked that good...

3. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    You're adorable. You could maybe try a strapless bra to help fill the dress out and make it look like it fits better. As for the hair, I think what you have in that photo works personally.

4. pennydreadful

Out Status:
    A few people
    ... forgive me but HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO NUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRSSSSSE so cute . I agree with Laut try a strapless bra

5. Summer Rose

i dunno; you already look good with your current hair. I'd say unless you find a wig that really seems to work, just stick to what ya got ^_^

6. gabriellamcswag

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thanks im just not sure I could pass as a girl with this hair even if I had a strapless bra

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The wig might actually be overkill. You look gorgeous! And having short hair does not diminish the look at all. Plus, that dress will turn heads whether people want to look or not.

EDIT: I do agree with the others about filling it out though. Even minor stuffing might work, but if you're not looking straight at the chest you don't notice anything amiss.

8. metalgrrl

You look GORGEOUS! :grin:

But yeah, like other people said, a bra would definitely go a long way towards passing. But I don't think you need a wig. Your current hair looks fantastic! Don't worry about passing tho, you look better than some girls I know ^_^

9. nasahi

You don't need nothin' else to pass! I wouldn't bother with wigs. They're hot and uncomfortable and tend to come off in moments of passion :slight_smile: . You should grow your hair out. Maybe find a different style. I find the style in the pic cute enough, but I think you'll look much better with long hair. Besides, if long hair doesn't work out, you can always chop it off! :slight_smile:

A bra may or may not help. You're slightly built, so being flat chested does not really make you any less passable. Google pics of "Twiggy" and you'll see what I mean.

But really, you don't need much, if anything at all, appearance-wise. Concentrate on your mannerism and speech, though from the way you pose, you look like you may have the mannerism thing down pat already.

10. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Honestly, you look great. Maybe longer hair might add to a sort of "elegant" look (the dress suggests that's what you're going for), but if you can't find a wig or you feel a wig is too awkward and not worth it, I think the hair you have could work fine.

11. Dragonbait

Dragonbait Guest

I agree with all of the above. I think a wig would detract from your natural beauty. Just don't go overboard on the stuffing. You're petite, you really wouldn't be much more than a natural "A" anyway.

12. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree, the dress looks maybe just a little loose up top, but, assuming appropriate mannerisms, if I were to randomly see you on the street I'd probably think female. Mannerisms and how you carry yourself are going to be the much more important aspects than what clothes you wear. If your mannerisms are screaming "I'm a guy", it doesn't matter how well a dress suits your figure, it won't help. Conversely, if your mannerisms are screaming "I'm a girl/woman", it doesn't really matter if you are wearing that dress, or jeans and a t-shirt, and you'll still be seen as a girl or woman.

13. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow you are a cutie! :grin:

If you do decide to invest in a wig, I'd say to find a good, high quality one, something preferably that matches your hair tone, so that it'll look more natural - the more natural the better! But I think you could still pass without. When I was still trying to be a cisgirl, I had hair not much longer than yours is now, and I was still able to make it look elegant (rather, the stylists at the salons were able to make it look elegant, I couldn't do diddly squat on my own aside from some hair clips or whatever).

14. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

agree on the hair part! i think it looks great and passable !!! as far as the strapless bra, that too would be better to fill out to pass more!! Good for you ! You look amazing!!

15. StevieB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You look 100% female to me. And beautiful.

16. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You look great! I prefer shorter hair on women, myself, but if you think a wig might help, there's no harm in trying.

17. confusednafraid

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I reckon you look great as you are :slight_smile: