1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internal Strangeties

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ShaydeeSableye, Oct 14, 2013.

1. ShaydeeSableye

Hello, everyone
    I am part of a Gay-Straight Alliance at my school and am somewhat involved with the LGBT community, so I'm not completely ignorant about sexual orientations and genders and such. I was having kind of a difficult time understanding the fact of other genders, but with outside research I'm kind of...getting the gist of things. But one thing I'm not quite sure about is myself (a.k.a. my personal gender).
    Coming out isn't really an issue for me, because I'm going to act the same regardless. I'm just curious as to what I am for myself.
    When I think about myself I don't classify myself with a gender. Even on a regular basis I wear gender-indifferent clothing: jeans and a t-shirt. However sometimes I act and feel more related to a girl or a boy, and sometimes dress more femininely or wear make-up for fun. And although I have female parts I know that my body is confused too because of my build, voice, masculine face, and the fact that I have to shave my mustache or I will pass as a guy (and I'm not sure I want to do that, because I don't desire to be a man or a woman). I know there's a thing called Gender-fluid, but when I think about my personality I'm more gender-neutral or androgynous.
    Can anyone help me please? :L (and thank you!)

2. Summer Rose

Think you've made up you're mind, somewhat. If you feel like you can't stick with a gender...don't. You will probably find yourself feeling constricted if you decide on one solid side, so just go with what you're feeling at the time.