1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Beach

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ConfusedRunaway, Oct 15, 2013.

1. ConfusedRunaway

Okay, so for my sixteenth birthday, a couple of friends and I are going to the beach and I'm freaking out. I can't change the venue unfortunately, so I'm stuck. I'm still a bit on the heavy side, I'm about an average size for a fem sadly, and I don't think I'll be able to lose too much weight by my party, its next week Saturday. I usually wear board shorts and a baggy shirt that partially hides my chest when I go, but I always feel like people always think I'm a girl. :bang: So, does anyone have any tips for me? It would be very helpful for I am very much panicking. I know to just relax and not worry so much, but I'd really love to pass for my birthday party.
    Thanks,

-Kisa

2. Soddit

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My advice is just to not worry about what people think you are, if you feel confident with who you are it shouldn't matter if others don't understand nor see what you see.
    Do you have a binder? They have some that you can wear as an undershirt that just looks like a tank top and they're usually waterproof so you can wear them swimming and stuff.
    You shouldn't panic, it's your birthday. Just enjoy yourself and forget about other people