1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused on what to do

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by curious25, Oct 15, 2013.

1. curious25

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello everyone, I am new on here. Male, 25. I am trying to figure out what is going on with me. Ever since I was a little kid, I have always had these feelings of curiosity, about what it would be like to be a girl. When I was little I would secretly try on girls clothes and be extremely turned on by it. I would always wonder what it would be like to be on bottom during sex, and being controlled by a guy. I have often had fantasies about it that are uncontrollable. I can't help but think that I am not normal. I always dated girls , and I have never came close to doing anything sexual with a guy , ever. Although recently I have been very curious. I have sexual thoughts about it all the time. I became fascinated with handjobs and always wondered what it would be like to give one. Recently , my girlfriend and I have been exploring different things in the bedroom and I let her use a strap-on on me. I didn't mind doing it because she had no idea that I have had bi sexual feelings in the past, and I thought I would give it a try. Turns out that I love when she does it to me and I cant help but wonder what it would be like with a guy. I would never want a relationship, sexual feelings and curiosity only. I really want to try this with a guy but I am so nervous to do it. I don't want to regret it and I am a pretty religious person and afraid that I will go to hell for doing such a thing. Is this normal or am I totally off the wall? Should I experiment ?

2. JustAnotherSoul

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (You might find more answers in the sexuality forum, as opposed to the gender one, but I'll give you my thoughts anyway.)

The first thing that catches my eye in what you wrote is about your religion and faith. You're the only one who can define what is a sin and what isn't, but remember that lots of religious people have no problem with homosexuality. Personally, I believe that a God who created you as His child and beloved would want you to be happy. I also believe that He created sexuality as one of the key differences between humans and other animals. Humans are one of the only creatures who really enjoy sex, who use it for bonding and pleasure instead of just to procreate. The way I view it, how could something that can be so loving and make everyone involved so happy without hurting anybody, be inherently bad? And then why would sex with a man be frowned upon when sex with a woman is celebrated? You don't have to answer (unless you want to), but you should make sure you have real answers to these questions, answers that you believe instead of just what someone else (on either side of the argument) said.

I'm cautious to start addressing anything else, because the faith issue is something that you have to resolve on your own first. But let me know if you want my other thoughts.

3. curious25

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you for the reply. I am very open to your thoughts , this is all kind of new to me so I need all I can get. I just don't understand why I am having all of these feelings. they started when I was younger and now are growing stronger. I don't see what could be wrong with experimenting other than the fact that I am afraid of regretting it.