1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Needed!!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by angel626, Oct 18, 2013.

1. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alright so I've been confused about my gender lately. I posted a thread a few days ago titled So Confused. Someone responded by saying that I might be gender queer. Can someone explain what that means I googled it but I think some of you might be able to better explain it to me. Also I'm very uncomfortable with wearing very feminine clothing and if it was my choice I would just straight up wear men's clothing but my mom wouldn't approve of that. So does anyone know any good websites were I can buy clothes that are more gender neutral? Oh and one last thing how do I go about making my boobs less visible. Unfortuanetly I have big boobs that stand out I blame my mom for that. So how do I cover them or at least make them look smaller?
    I really need the advice.

2. iamsafeandsound

To make your chest look flatter, try a binder! But never use ACE bandages or anything like that to bind.
    In terms of clothes, any clothes can be neutral! ^^ but if you want something more andro and masculine, there are plenty of places to shop from whatever your local store is to Amazon.
    As for your gender.
    Being genderqueer just means you're nonbinary! I'm genderfluid which means sometimes I identify as male, sometimes female, but most of the time I'm neutral. Being genderfluid means you switch your identity a lot. But you could also be agender, bigender, or anything else under the umbrella!

3. mizujay

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My friend wears a binder and has for a long time. He's trans and taking T at the moment but he says wearing the binder for so long (I believe more than a year) hurts :frowning2: Just do what you feel most comfortable doing I guess. As for the clothes, there's girl clothing that looks masculine, you just have to look in the right places. I know EXACTLY how you feel about feeling "very uncomfortable with wearing very feminine clothing". I enjoy wearing jeans and a big shirt that's black or has some weird design on it.

I also looked up genderqueer/genderfluid and found I mostly relate to being bigender, I only flow between masculine and feminine. But if it came down to percentage, I'd say I'm 70% masculine and 30% feminine. Something about being masculine feels right...