1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beyond Confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RedWinter, Oct 22, 2013.

1. RedWinter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Beyond Confused
    Sometimes it feels like I’m hiding so much from everyone. Sometimes it gets so bad that I end up crying because I am not sure how to handle it. I feel like I’m not the right person and I don’t feel like I can like me for me. I hate this body I was born with; I can’t be the female everyone thinks I should be when I don’t feel like a female to start with. I just want to get it off my chest and say something but its just so hard and it hurts. It just scares me beyond anything; I have really no one to try to talk to about it this. Because I’m so scared no one will understand (the people around me) and after breaking down last night I decided to try to understand this more. I don’t know what I’m asking I just want to get this off my chest because it scares me to hold it in cause I just want to talk to someone about it.

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going through the exact same thing right now. I can't stand my own body and I feel very uncomfortable. Sometime I even find myself wishing I was born a guy. I wish there was some advice I could give you but I'm just as lost as you. I guess I can say your not alone and if you ever need someone to talk to you can always talk to me since we both have a common ground we stand on.

3. Hexagon

You sound as if you could be transgender. You're posting in this section, you so understand something about it, but have you considered transition? I can answer many questions you might have; I transitioned 3 years ago, and I've been taking hormones for 18 months, and I've had top surgery.

But yeah, I know what you're going through (*hug*). Its very hard, but you can get through it. We're all here, to listen and advise.

4. RedWinter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It just feels like there's a never ending fight in my head going on and I'm pretty sure I am transgender but I have never considered transition.

I feel like I am hiding this from my best friends because I do have one friend that considers me a HE like I want, my best friend gets mad saying how I am a girl and should be called one. I just I hate hiding, I don't know what to do. I just want to stop hating myself.